"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Escale a Parati - Dior
Bois des Îles
John Varvatos by John Varvatos
Last edited by jasonx; 28th February 2013 at 06:36 AM.
1818 - Brooks Brothers
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Musc Bleu from Il Profumo
I'd like to swap:
Tauer - Lonestar memories
Guerlain - Jicky EdT
Gucci - Envy for men
Miller Harris, La Fumée arabie. Yesterday and today actually.
1) Serge Lutens (EdP Ambre Sultan)
2) Andy Tauer (Edt l'Aire du désert Marocain)
3) Boadicea de Victorius (Complex & Provocative)
4) Artisan Parfumeur (Tea for Two)
5) Amouage (Edp Epic)
6) Amouage (EdP Interlude)
7) Davidoff Classic (Edt Classic) - vintage
8) Lorenzo Villoresi (Edt Piper Nigrum)
Beloved Man (Amouage)
Testing Le Message Oublie by L'Antichambre from a sample.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Last edited by rum; 28th February 2013 at 09:47 AM.
Hermes - Terre d'Hermes (EDT)
on my right wrist: a mistery fragrance from a sample
on my left wrist: Andy Tauer - L'air du desert Marocain
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Today I am wearing a sample of Declaration Cologne. So far not my favorite. There is some note in here that reminds me of one of my mom's perfumes.
Guerlain Derby. Love it.
SotD - A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler
I'm not your toy.
......................................... Gucci Envy for Men
Still sick so nothing.
Musc for Him by Narciso Rodriguez
Perry Ellis M
Testing Milano Cafe(4)-Profumo.it
I wonder if he's playing Thin Lizzard?
GPHII, I love this stuff can't believe I waited so long to purchase.
Sienna by Crabtree & Evelyn
Prada Infusion d'homme
Tom Ford - Extreme, FANTASTIC Plum + Dark notes combo
Last edited by aquatic; 28th February 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Tom Ford Italian Cypress
WANTED (full or partial bottles)
Divine eau Divine (refillable)
SotE - Santa Maria Novella Ginestra.
Guerlain Homme L'Eau
Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
Simplex Sigillum Veri
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
Halston Man Amber
Sung Homme by Alfred Sung
A wonderful day of scent...
Full wearing of Caron Yatagan
Left forearm - a single spray of the incredible Shaal Nur by Etro
Right forearm and back of hand (blending with Yatagan) - Jacomo de Jacomo - adding deep, smoky cloves to the composition. Very interesting.
“Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”
― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen