Code of Conduct

Default Leaking amouage bottle

Hi all,

My bottle of memoir has started leaking out from the atomizer...when I put the cap on it must press down on the atomizer and perfume leaks out...has anyone else encountered this? Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks if u can help

Default Re: Leaking amouage bottle

That can happen if there were an extreme change in pressure, like you took it on an airplane. Those tops are short and fat, try just leaving it off...it won't hurt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes65 View Post
    That can happen if there were an extreme change in pressure, like you took it on an airplane. Those tops are short and fat, try just leaving it off...it won't hurt anything.
    Best advice

Contact the company, see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes65 View Post
    Yer I tried leaving off the top and the atomizer cap but its still leaking...I think your right about the change in pressure Ive noticed it leaks on hot days so my guess is the heat does something to it. would it hurt if I kept it in the fridge?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    Contact the company, see what they say.
    I emailed them and got absolutely nothing back...kinda bummed cuz their bottles aint cheap, would have thought they would have some sort of cust service

A company going down the drain, evidently. Not only do they water down their juices, but they also don't answer to customers.

cacio

[QUOTE=Lasya;2922257]I emailed them and got absolutely nothing back/QUOTE]

email these 2, nicola@amouage.com / joyce@amouage.com ---> I fought back and they are sending me a new Reflection bottle, mine was a leaker too...

& yes, scary to think a house like Amouage having issues like this & issues of watering down their frags...

[QUOTE=badarun;2922577]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
    I emailed them and got absolutely nothing back/QUOTE]

email these 2, nicola@amouage.com / joyce@amouage.com ---> I fought back and they are sending me a new Reflection bottle, mine was a leaker too...

& yes, scary to think a house like Amouage having issues like this & issues of watering down their frags...
    Thanks a lot for that! I will email these two...What did you say to them?

This was my first bottle of amouage and I did not know about these issues and them watering down frags....very disappointing as it is some of the best perfume I have smelled

Thanks again

Memoir is new and I don't think it has been watered down (yet at least - it will eventually). A good reason to stock up now.

cacio

[QUOTE=Lasya;2923958]
    Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    What did you say to them?
    Give proof of purchase & send some pictures of the bottle & tell you will ship this back to them, along the way sing some praises of Amouage as well...
    Amouage is one of my fav houses and i was terribly disappointed with the leaker bottle and I let them know as well...

Ok thanks a lot for the advice everyone it has helped

- - - Updated - - -

An update on this...they said they are going to send me a new nozzle...not sure what that will do or if it will help. If it doesn't work I'm not sure what to do