Code of Conduct

Default Does anyone know where I could get Lush products below retail prices?

I like some of their stuff, but it can be a bit pricey. Any ideas on where to get it and save a few bucks? Thanks
    WANTED (full or partial bottles)
    Divine eau Divine (refillable)

Default Re: Does anyone know where I could get Lush products below retail prices?

I've never seen Lush products discounted, but they're pretty affordable to begin with.

Default Re: Does anyone know where I could get Lush products below retail prices?

Lush keep tight control on the distribution of their products. So no, unless they have a sale usually after christmas. They sold their perfumes at half price in store last month. But that was because they started selling the oil based ones in store, the rest are online or in the London store.
    DONNA

Although not a fan of this house, looking at their website and offerings, all their fragrances are reasonably priced IMO.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    I've never seen Lush products discounted, but they're pretty affordable to begin with.

Basenotes Plus

They only sell in their own distribution chain, their own stores and website, so I doubt you find at any discounter.

I have a 7 ml size of the Voice of Reason.
    That should last 6 months. I think it cost 25 USD with shipping.
    It's pretty powerful stuff... and I find it to be a great value for what it costs.
    Signature Rotation: A* Men, Pure Havane, Dunhill Pursuit, Varvatos Artisian, Guerlain Vetiver

Sometimes they appear on the Evil Bay. I bought a few 10 ml ones recently for way below retail price.
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

I should have been more clear - I was talking about things besides the fragrances as well (ex. Sea Salt exfoliant, dusting powder, lip balm, etc) . Not sure I agree their products are reasonably priced/inexpensive for the most part. In any event, it doesn't sound like there are many options outside of their stores. Thanks for the feedback
    WANTED (full or partial bottles)
    Divine eau Divine (refillable)

Frankly, they're pretty high quality. But no I do not know where to get any discounted.

for swap/sale:

they are cheap high quality products, how low do you want?

the cheapest you can get is the five-fingers-discount option, which is not recommend
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...

They will sometimes do an after Christmas sale (eg 50% off) but not usually on their popular products. It's worth a look though.
    It's been a long hot Summer in Sydney, looking forward to Winter & wearing vanilla fragrances.

Prices differ vastly.

Here is an example:

UAE LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
    $46 / 225g

London LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
    $ 24 / 225g

USA LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

$32 / 225g

Clearly Lush isn't priced the same all over.
    Last edited by hedonist222; 4th March 2013 at 05:18 AM.

for swap/sale:

Always some on Ebay. Picked up the 2 I own very cheaply there.