Code of Conduct

Default Best place to "stockpile" purchase fragrances?

I'm trying to find a place where I can buy 1 get 1 free or even get discounts for multiple purchases.....maybe they sell double packs. I don't know, just looking for ideas on how to get the best deals for stockpiling.

Default Re: Best place to "stockpile" purchase fragrances?

Through almost 40 years of fragrance buying, have personally never experienced a buy 1 get 1 free in my life and I have dropped on some occasions well over a thousand dollars at one time. Discounts for large purchases I have received - up to 35% off but these were fleeting.

Are you keen to stockpile anything in particular, or any fragrance that will give you a buy1-get1?

I've heard that B&BW do discounts like that on both their range, and the Bigelow range.

Sometimes Perfumania will do buy 2 get 1 free, but I have not seen that for a while. And of course it is only applicable on certain fragrances. Beauty Encounter has very good prices on Creed and other "high-end" fragrances. I guess if you consider getting 2 bottles of Green Irish Tweed for $260 online (versus $315 for one bottle at the Creed boutique ) a buy one get one free, then there you have it.

The fragrances I am looking to stockpile are :Tin can Rive Gauche, Guicci PHII, B*Men,

I've never ever heard of Buy 1 Get 1 Free on any of those. Tin Can RG is only $40 from FragX.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    The fragrances I am looking to stockpile are :Tin can Rive Gauche, Guicci PHII, B*Men,
    Then you should probably just buy them while they're (relatively) cheap. The prices will probably double before too long, so think of it as getting 2 for 1. You're not going to find them half off regular online prices anywhere, IMO.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    Then you should probably just buy them while they're (relatively) cheap. The prices will probably double before too long, so think of it as getting 2 for 1. You're not going to find them half off regular online prices anywhere, IMO.
    Especially with the La Collection Rive Gauche. You can get 80 mL for at best $80.
    For around that much you can get 250mL of the tin can RG. If you like Rive Gauche, it's a solid bargain no matter how you cut it.