Gucci Rush for Men
Thread: SOTD: Monday, March 11th, 2013
Gucci Rush for Men
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Comore Homme by Montana
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis layered with Blackberry and Bay
Lippizan - Parfums de Marly
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Chanel - Antaeus
Pinaud Special Reserve
Creed - Green Irish Tweed
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
vintage Captain by Molyneux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hermès Poivre Samarcande.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"
My Top 15 Autumn :: Gucci pour Homme I :: Cacharel Nemo :: YSL M7 vintage :: L'Artisan Parfumeur L'Eau du Navigateur :: Bentley Absolute :: Creed Royal Oud :: Thierry Mugler B*Men :: YSL M7 Oud Absolu :: Guerlain Heritage :: Dior Homme Parfum :: Thierry Mugler Pure Coffee :: Lancome Miracle Homme :: Versace Man :: Armani Attitude :: Dueto Parfums Über ::
Creed Millesime Imperial
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Good morning all !. Kicking off the working week with Eau de Patou.
.....Terre D´Hermès - Pure Perfume
Acqua di Giò pour Homme this morning
Things are things because of Mind--Zen Buddhist saying