Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Green Irish Tweed, Millisime Imperial or Aventus?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Irish Tweed

64 40.76%
  • Millisime Imperial

36 22.93%
  • Aventus

57 36.31%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Green Irish Tweed, Millisime Imperial or Aventus?

Quote Originally Posted by Emospence View Post
    I recently got a bottle of Millesime Imperial from strawberrynet, and it smells a little different from what I sampled.. Opens with a quick blast of alcohol, and projects only for 3 hours.

Is this right?
    3hrs is just about right. After that it's a close skin scent all the way. But I love it because it isn't loud and it doesn't demand attention from other people.

From my experience with the Creed counter at Tangs, the testers there smell different from the bottles that I own. My MI bottle smells magical while the one at the counter has more saltiness. Their GIT smells better than my GIT and their Aventus smells sweeter than my Aventus.

Long story short, expect the unexpected with Creed. You just can't rely on samples to judge them.

Anyway what's your MI batch code?

Interesting. When this poll was done awhile back Aventus took it to GIT by a pretty wide margin. Now that MI has come in that has reversed.

It appears MI is the Ralph Nader of this fragrance election.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Armani Prive Oud Royale_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud Musk______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire

Quote Originally Posted by dudelove View Post
    3hrs is just about right. After that it's a close skin scent all the way. But I love it because it isn't loud and it doesn't demand attention from other people.

From my experience with the Creed counter at Tangs, the testers there smell different from the bottles that I own. My MI bottle smells magical while the one at the counter has more saltiness. Their GIT smells better than my GIT and their Aventus smells sweeter than my Aventus.

Long story short, expect the unexpected with Creed. You just can't rely on samples to judge them.

Anyway what's your MI batch code?
    I thought Tang's Aventus was really smoky, lol..

Need to check the batch code when I get back. Where on the bottle/box can I find it?
    Current favourite: Spiritueuse Double Vanille

Quote Originally Posted by Jridgen View Post
    It appears MI is the Ralph Nader of this fragrance election.
    Just LOL

The batch code appears to be A3311Z02

Attached Images Attached Images
    Current favourite: Spiritueuse Double Vanille

Quote Originally Posted by Emospence View Post
    I tried it again today and I have to say, not gonna be on my radar anytime soon..
    In that case I would go with GIT.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Don't worry its 100% legit. Mine looks exactly like yours but it's a X03 batch. Super fruity, no salt, iris, 3-4hrs max projection. Still my favourite everyday scent. Probably will be my signature scent if I did not own Aventus.