Bleu de chanel
I am wondering what your opion is about the house of Chanel, and which one you pick for what occasion
If you pick Bleu the Chanell,no problem but please suggest an other one because I already own that one, I am looking for something new. Never had something else from Chanel. I am 27 if that matters
Best Chanel for: ( And please tell me why)
1. The office
2. A date
3. A hot day in the city/summer scent
4. Colder days/winter scent
5. Best all year round/allrounder?
Bleu de chanel
1. Platinum Egoiste
2. Allure Homme
3. Platinum Egoiste/ Allure Homme Blanche
4. Allure Homme/ Antaeus
5. Platinum Egoiste
1. Sycomore: fresh, clean, long lasting, but at the same time with some complexity and elegance from the woody background
2. Egoiste: smoothest, warm, pleasing. Ideally, I'd suggest Cuir de Russie in parfum, but it's very expensive.
3. Sycomore: a favorite especially in DC's hot summer. See above.
4. Coromandel: patchouli amber, very rich and warm.
5. Antaeus: classical masculine, spicy, but not sweet.
3. Eau de Cologne.
Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
1. The office - Platinum Egoiste, it's very classy
2. A date - Egoiste, the basenotes of Vanilla and Sandalwood are very date friendly
3. A hot day in the city/summer scent - Allure Homme Sport, as per the name and intention
4. Colder days/winter scent - Allure Homme, a little dark with great longevity
5. Best all year round/allrounder? Platinum Egoiste, extremely versatile it can probably do the 4 above with the appropriate amount of sprays
1. Chanel - Platinum Egoiste
2. Creed - Millesime Imperial
3. Kilian - Straight to Heaven
4. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
5. Bond No. 9 - Signature
Platinum Egoiste for all occasions. I love No. 19 but in the dry down can get a bit old woman like.
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
^^^Good to see a fellow BNer without utter hatred for Platinum. Sycomore for all of the above...swop for Platinum Egoiste on the summer day.
1. The office Chanel Platinum Egoiste.
2. A date Chanel Allure Homme
3. A hot day in the city/summer scent Chanel Allure Homme Sport
4. Colder days/winter scent Chanel Allure Homme
5. Best all year round/allrounder? CHanel Platinum Egoiste
The only Chanels I'd rate highly are Bleu de Chanel and Allure Homme. They possess the necessary lasting power and good scent to warrant attention. I feel that Egoiste is outdated, Platinum Egoiste is just fresh and masculine without wow factor, Blanche is weak, Allure Homme Sport is even weaker, Allure Homme Sport Wau Extreme is nice but misleading and in its true category is outclassed by numerous contenders.
Therefore, only BDC and AH remain and they are great, and very versatile. Not cloying, last, inoffensive (office appropriate), sexy (date appropriate) and all year wearable.
Platinum Egoiste for me for any occasion.
1. The office - Sycomore.
2. A date - Egoiste.
3. A hot day in the city/summer scent - Eau de Cologne
4. Colder days/winter scent - Coromandel.
5. Best all year round/allrounder? - Pour Monsieur.
2.) A date - Allure Homme, Allure Homme Sport au extreme or Egoiste (very lightly applied, even the reformulated version can kick a bit too loud)
3.) Hot day in the city - Bleu De Chanel, Allure Homme Sport also a hot night in the city
4.) A colder day scent - definitely Egoiste
5.) A whole year rounder - Allure Homme
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
2. Allure Homme