Code of Conduct

Exclamation A*Men Pure Malt - Cutting the top of the bottle for a better spray (Way overpowered ?)

Hey guys, recently I purchased a bottle of Pure Malt with the top already cut off. Which didn't bother me because I was going to do it anyway to get a good spritz/spray.

The reason I bought Pure Malt is because I had a sample of it, which I absolutely adored.
    But when I purchased the actual bottle with the top cut off, I found that the stronger spray made Pure Malt way too strong and overpowering compared to the sample which would only spray small amounts a time.

Has this happened to anyone else ?
    The sense of smell, like a faithful counsellor, foretells its character.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A*Men Pure Malt - Cutting the top of the bottle for a better spray (Way overpowered ?)

Pure Malt was a blind buy for me but the initial blast that I get when spraying (and I do get good and not-so-good sprays out of it) doesn't last too long. I actually enjoy it and don't find it overpowering in the least.

Did you spray on yourself or on paper? If on yourself, how long until that initial strength subsided?

Default Re: A*Men Pure Malt - Cutting the top of the bottle for a better spray (Way overpowered ?)

In my case would not never alter the bottle. Having said that, I have never before heard someone commenting that cutting off the top makes it overly powerful. Interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Just stick with 1 spray to the chest.

Not overpowering on my skin. Actually, I wish it was slightly more powerful. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Not overpowering on my skin. Actually, I wish it was slightly more powerful. Enjoy!
    Exactly!