Thread: SOTD: Sunday, March 17, 2013
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Lobogal Pour Lui
L'Essence De Cerruti
In Black by Franck Olivier
............... vintage GG
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
acqua di parma colonia
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Fraiche Badiane
Presence - Mont Blanc
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
As it's still wintery in Scotland, I'll be wearing this to mass today
C. O. Bigelow Bay Rum
Pal Zileri Sartoriale for Men
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Spring :: AdP Colonia Oud :: Chanel PM Concentree :: Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum :: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver :: YSL Rive Gauche :: Mancera Aoud Cafe :: Amouage Journey :: Dior Fahrenheit :: Montale Full Incense :: Amouage Opus II ::
Le Voyageur Indiscret by L'Antichambre
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
A day for Karl Lagerfeld's Kapsule Floriental
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Armani Bois D'Encens
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
A*Men Pure Coffee
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Gucci Guilty Black pour Homme
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
On St Patricks Day you almost have to go with Green Irish Tweed