Code of Conduct

Post How can i find production date of a Hermes perfume over batch code on the bottle?

hello all,

my name is Onur, from Turkey.

i want to ask you that how can i find the production date of a Hermes Paris perfume product over the batch code on the perfume bottle.?

i have tried "http://checkcosmetic.net/" site but it hasn't include Hermes in its brands list.

thank you all

Onur

Default Re: How can i find production date of a Hermes perfume over batch code on the bottle?

Hi Onur & welcome!
    Please can you tell us the name of the product you have?
    There's usually some information on the base of the bottle too.
    A picture of your bottle & the box if you have one would help a lot.
    Someone should hopefully be able to identify it for you.
    Lyn

Default Re: How can i find production date of a Hermes perfume over batch code on the bottle?

hi Lyn,

thank you for your reply.

i have Terre D'Hermes mini bottle but it isn't with me at the moment so i can't tell the code now. but when i am at home i check on the bottle and send it.

but i actually asked this question to learn the coding logic of Hermes perfumes so when i go to purchase a perfume product i can easily check the production date of the product.

for example, when you go to purchase a Dior fragrance, you can easily check the production date of the perfume by first two digit of the batch code on the box. the first numeric digit is for year and the second alphanumeric (O for january to Z for december) digit for month.

Onur

Hi Onur,
    I personally don't know, but someone will!
    There's also a section here 'Perfume Bottle Collecting' so someone's bound to know.
    Good luck!
    Lyn

Merhaba Onur,
    Hos geldin !
    I am not familiar with the codes on Hermes fragrances, but if you contact the Hermes Boutique in Istanbul they may be able to help you. Alternatively, write a short email in english to the Hermes boutique in London, (rather than Paris).
    If you tell them you are asking because you want to know if the products you are buying are genuine and not fakes, they will usually be very cooperative.
    Gule,gule !
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

merhaba David,

hos bulduk

thank you for your interest.

i have sent massage to Hermes' official site but think i sent it to US site but no answer up to now.. ok i will try to send my question to UK office.

i am not sure about İstanbul office can take this but i try.

by the way my mini Terre bottle interestingly marked as "2CA#X"

hoscakal, gorusmek uzre )

Onur

Kadaba laba durk, kadurka do. I'm not sure either but when you find out, lets us know. I might buy a Hermes soon and want to make sure the bottle hasn't been setting on the shelf for a year. Never mind me pretending to speak your language
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Banned

Napacan abi uretim senesini.

Just wear it dude.. who cares about the production year.lol

It anybody would be able to tell you it would be Hermes customer service. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    Kadaba laba durk, kadurka do. I'm not sure either but when you find out, lets us know. I might buy a Hermes soon and want to make sure the bottle hasn't been setting on the shelf for a year. Never mind me pretending to speak your language
    hi Scentologist,

you can sure i will share the knowledge of Hermes batches if i find. don t mind about our language they are simple words of greeting

Onur

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    Napacan abi uretim senesini.

Just wear it dude.. who cares about the production year.lol
    Lazım be abisi Attila..

yes i highly want to wear and sure i will, but it wouldn't be bad if you know what you have.

Onur

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    It anybody would be able to tell you it would be Hermes customer service. Good luck.
    hello hednic,

i just can tell you that i have sent a message to Hermes US customer service and all i have an automatic message at my email inbox telling that my message have been placed to proceed and i will be answered asap. that is all at the moment.

i will try for UK customer service now as David said.

Onur

apologizing because it's a personal work,
    answer is here:
    all Hermes codes since 1978
    http://raidersofthelostscent.blogspo...-perfumes.html
    Raiders of the Lost Scent: Journey in the Realm of Lost Perfumes
    http://raidersofthelostscent.blogspot.it.

Basenotes Plus

no apologies necessary, your blog has been a BIG help for me to learn about vintage fragrances! thank you very much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrč Moreau View Post
    apologizing because it's a personal work,
    answer is here:
    all Hermes codes since 1978
    http://raidersofthelostscent.blogspo...-perfumes.html
    improving olfactory environments one molecule at a time....