1) Never tried this one, so can't comment
2) I'm with you about the incense note. Bleu starts out nice enough for me, but for some reason the incense just sticks out on me and lasts forever (guess it doesn't help that I'm not a fan of incense). It's because of that incense that it's not a "summer" frag for me.
3) Always a good, safe summer fragrance if you like it.
4) Seems to fit your description best (citrus & mint). Just picked up a bottle of it myself and am very excited to have it for this spring & summer. Also looking for a bottle of their Homme L'eau which is supposed to be even better in heat.
5) Starts out with wonderful, bright citrus & some mint, but lately the cilantro note has just become far too overpowering, sharp & sour for me.