Code of Conduct

Default Sparkling Champagne

Who loves the smell of a freshly popped bottle of sparkling champagne? I do! Who doesn't?
    Do you know of a fragrance that smells like Champagne? Please, suggest me all of them!

Default Re: Sparkling Champagne

Escada Magnetism.
    Orange Sanguine.
    acqua di parma mandorlo di sicilia

The vintage of Royal Bain de Caron, called RB de Champagne, did have an aspect of champagne, though perhaps sweeter and fruitier than a champagne would be. YSL Yvresse, formerly Champagne, instead, didn't have anything to do with it, to my nose.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Escada Magnetism.
    Orange Sanguine.
    Thanks! The more I see people suggesting Magnetism, the more I feel like I have to get up and search to get a bottle of it!
    Orange Sanguine is also one that I've been hearing so much good thing about. It's the longevity issue that a lot of people have with it that makes me not want to sample it... how is longevity for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    The vintage of Royal Bain de Caron, called RB de Champagne, did have an aspect of champagne, though perhaps sweeter and fruitier than a champagne would be. YSL Yvresse, formerly Champagne, instead, didn't have anything to do with it, to my nose.

cacio
    Well, I have to say I do prefer the sweeter and fruitier champagnes.

Vintage RBC smells not too dissimilar from the current Kenzo Flower, though it is richer and has more oomph.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Vintage RBC smells not too dissimilar from the current Kenzo Flower, though it is richer and has more oomph.

cacio
    Nooo, too bad I hate Kenzo Flower...

Then you're definitely out of luck with RBC.

Some people find that aldehydes have a sparkly, fizzy character, though nothing particular comes to mind that resembles champagne per se.

cacio

Cuvée Royale by Charvet has that vibe IMO.

Ambre Russe

Pure Malt

Basenotes Institution

I find that the category of fragrances that smell most like champagne are feminine aldehydic-chypres.

You might try just aldehyde-prominent scents in general, to see if this is what you're looking for. However most masculine aldehydic scents (or unisex) tend to default to a soapy texture - probably NOT what you're looking for.

The first scent that popped into my head is Chant de Aromes by Guerlain. But White Linen by Estee Lauder and No. 5 Eau Premiere by Chanel are also options. Again, they're feminine fragrances, easily worn by a man.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I find that the category of fragrances that smell most like champagne are feminine aldehydic-chypres.

You might try just aldehyde-prominent scents in general, to see if this is what you're looking for. However most masculine aldehydic scents (or unisex) tend to default to a soapy texture - probably NOT what you're looking for.

The first scent that popped into my head is Chant de Aromes by Guerlain. But White Linen by Estee Lauder and No. 5 Eau Premiere by Chanel are also options. Again, they're feminine fragrances, easily worn by a man.
    Thank you so much for you answer!
    I will be checking those out soon.

Champagne de Bois by Sonoma Scent Studio
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post

Exactly. 31 Rue de Cambon by Chanel was the first thing which came to mind.

It's been a while since I tried them, but some of the Declaration flankers had a sweet, fruity, champagny side to them, as far as I can remember.