Code of Conduct

Default AMAZONIA by Aveda

Amazonia was my lifetime favorite fragrance. It was discontinued by Aveda several years ago and I have yet to find anything like it. I would describe it as provocative, sexy, intense, alluring, distinct, and unforgettable. The bottles I had tucked away have aged beyond recognition. If you loved it, too, have you found another fragrance to take its place?

Default Re: AMAZONIA by Aveda

Quote Originally Posted by rowdycats View Post
    Amazonia was my lifetime favorite fragrance. It was discontinued by Aveda several years ago and I have yet to find anything like it. I would describe it as provocative, sexy, intense, alluring, distinct, and unforgettable. The bottles I had tucked away have aged beyond recognition. If you loved it, too, have you found another fragrance to take its place?
    I too have been in quest of this cologne. I called Aveda's customer service number today. 1-800-284-8616. The representative told me that Aveda might consider producing this fragrance if they get enough calls from folks that liked it. So please get on the phone! My next step is to post on Facebook and get my friends to call. A lot of them loved Amazonia. All those same adjectives that you used, apply to the men's version!