Wearing it on my skin is not enough anymore. I want it in my blood. I want to get drunk on aventus.
would I end up in hospital if I do a shot?
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Very Funny. Just spray more and your addiction will be satisfied.
It's a public secret that orally ingesting Aventus will transfer some of its powers into your soul.
It might kill you but at least your internal organs will smell good for the coroner...
keepin' it musky
Will the royal pineapple give me superpowers?
You know...you feed into the idea many of us have that there are some psychotic Creed people out there...How about naming your first born Aventus, making a shrine to Aventus, and any other insane thing you could do...sick....just really sick...
Good idea. Do it.
Or just a nice carving of a bottle on the headstone....
hopefully the doctor will give you an aventus IV.
That's one expensive shot...
I used to read at this forum before aventus came by, and now that I came back I am surprised by the amount of attention this fragrance attracted. Is it really magical and superb and amazing and sublime and supreme like these people are saying?
You can definitely get drunk by drinking Aventus.
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
No, you'd transmogrify into a shining rippled centaur satyr.
Last edited by DaveStPaul; 20th March 2013 at 12:39 AM.
Too risky. I suggest you try an enema instead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Drunk"?, maybe, "Stupid?", definitely.
Forget getting drunk on the stuff, I hear Aventus enemas are all the rage lately.
Smelling good on a budget!
What do they say about not feeding that certain type of animal that is prominent on the Internet?
I hope you are kidding...
1. Epic Man by Amouage (29 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (27 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (22 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (21 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (17 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (17 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Attila the hun is not a warrior. He is a comedian.
If what all the Aventus cult members say about it's attractive powers is true your mouth would smell like......
Last edited by Dernier_Cri; 20th March 2013 at 06:19 AM.
I am taking a small dose of Aventus right now
Do you really need attention this bad?