Least Favorite: Chocolate
Which note is your favorite one? And which note is your least favorite?
My fav: Caramel
My least fav: Oud
EDIT: Remember, you can only choose 1 favorite and 1 least favorite.
Last edited by MikeDropIt; 20th March 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Least Favorite: Chocolate
Least Favorite: Amber
I love oud, vanilla, and natural green notes, even green florals. I love rose. I like animalic notes.
I hate chocolate, anise, and artificial-smelling notes such as rubber.
Last edited by DanielPlainview; 20th March 2013 at 12:32 PM.
Most loved: Cedar
Most loathed: Fecal notes
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Leather at the moment.
Loved: any citrus
Hated: excessively stuffy, choking and smoky incense
Favourite(s)? Now hard to say without drawing up a list.
Fig and ginger do not do it for me at all. I have tried to tolerate them, but life is too short.
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
My fav: Oud
My least fav: Cumin
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Like: Vanilla, Heliotrope, (Bitter)Almond and Neroli (L'eau d'Hiver comes pretty close for my ideal of tailor-made perfume)
Apricot (a likable scent but for some reasons perfume that contain apricot usually ends up smell like sweat on skin)
Like: vanilla, chocolate, iris, sandalwood, melon, citrus
Dislike: leather, oud and smoky incense
Loved : patchouli
Hated : amber
Love: Sandalwood & oud equally
Not so love: Marine notes
Smelling good on a budget!
HATE civet. I seem to enjoy fragrances with a prominent cider note.
Love - iris.
Loathe - fecal.
love: thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary, sage, aromatic herbs in general
Don't want to come across as a wiseass, but it's usually various 'accords' that make up a fragrance. I mean linalool or lavender is in most fragrances, but I don't hate them all - it depends how it's used. It's the same with civet - when used judiciously you could hardly distinguish it. I don'y know of any fragrance that just smells of civet. Just an observation.
HATED: Immortelle tied with Tuberose and Oud/Agarwood/Aoud a distant second.
LOVED: Amber, Vetiver, Cardamom