Thread: SOTD: Thursday, March 21st, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Tomorrow it's either Play Intense by Givenchy or Rochas Man by Rochas...
Terre d'Hermes Pure Parfum
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Clive Christian V
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Opium pour Homme EdP
Not sure how far into spring I can keep wearing this.
Jaguar Marc II
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
Royal Oud - Creed
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guerlain - Vol de Nuit EdT
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
I'll be wearing chergui.
L'Ombre Cachee by L'Antichambre
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
C. O. Bigelow Bay Rum
Small spritz of Timbuktu today for the office
7 de Loewe
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Serge Lutens Muscs Koublaï Khän.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Lalique pour Homme Equus today
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Good morning !. SotD is Jeux de Peau.