Code of Conduct

Threaded View

Default A few questions about Dior Homme Intense

Hi guys,

So I've been watching frag reviews for a while and this is the one of the fragrances that seems almost universally adored by every single reviewer on YouTube sans CutlassSupreme. I'm getting swayed by the hype but there doesn't seem to be any place in San Diego to sample this particular frag so I had a couple questions.

1. If I'm not a big fan of Dior Homme, will I not be a fan of this? I don't really like the heavy iris note in it that smells like lipstick but the other notes sound great.

2. Does this frag seem hard to wear? I'm planning to have it for clubbing, nightouts, and formal events alongside my La Nuit De L'Homme which I love.

3. Is the compliment factor of this fragrance greater than say, 1 Million? I know alot of people don't like 1 Million here but the ladies love it and I was wondering if the ladies loved this a comparable amount.

4. Do a good amount of people start off not liking this cologne and then proceed to warm up to it and then love it? Or is it love at first sniff for most?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dinonuggets; 21st March 2013 at 07:40 AM.