I've probably only smelled athlete's foot powder once in my life but it has such an unforgettably unique smell to it. That as soon as I tried VIW for the first time I was instantly reminded of it.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
No.... What have you been drinking??!..... can I have some?
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Athlete´s foot powder has different smells depending on the manufacturer.
viw smells like suntan lotion to me lol ..
No, never made that connection. Smells like lime and coconut to me.
No, but when Creed release Royal Athlete's Foot in the future, rest assured it will exclusively consist of naturally infused fungus scraped off the pieds royale of European aristocrats (Counts upward).
II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.
Weirdest association I've ever heard.
Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
DIOR Homme Intense
Chanel Platinum Egoiste
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Maybe you received a fake bottle/sample?
get your feet and nose checked, lolz.
it cures it, too.
Some day's you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon.
Is the juice worth the squeeze?