Code of Conduct

Default I am on an Amouage shopping spree...just purchased another bottle of Amoauge... Epic Man

I am so upset with Fragrancenet for screwing me over my bottle of Amouage Epic Woman... today I received my bottle of Jubilation XXV Man.... love it soo much that I decided to purchase another Amouage bottle... this time is Epic Man 3.4 oz from from Beauty Encounter for $199...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: I am on an Amouage shopping spree...just purchased another bottle of Amoauge... Epic Man

There are no limits to a man's obsession. How do you describe Jubilation?

Default Re: I am on an Amouage shopping spree...just purchased another bottle of Amoauge... Epic Man

How many threads do we have about this now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nersh View Post
    How many threads do we have about this now ?
    3 in the past 2 days.

Basenotes Plus

We have this thread that starts anew every month.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/326...ght-March-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    I am so upset with Fragrancenet for screwing me over my bottle of Amouage Epic Woman... today I received my bottle of Jubilation XXV Man.... love it soo much that I decided to purchase another Amouage bottle... this time is Epic Man 3.4 oz from from Beauty Encounter for $199...
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post

lol

I got one of the most interesting compliments while wearing Epic Man. I was on a date and she said I smelled fantastic. And then she said "Whatever you're wearing, it smells HUGE." I asked if she meant I was wearing too much. I was only wearing two sprays from a sample sprayer, but some Amouage scents really can get loud (Interlude Man, I'm looking at YOU!) Anyway, she said no, I definitely wasn't wearing too much, but she said it smelled so rich or deep.

Epic Man is on my list of maybes in terms of future purchases. It's expensive, but it's so good.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Both are great choices. Enjoy.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 26th March 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: see PM

I keep eying the Opus VI. I Love that one, but it needs to come down in price a bit. Not that I mind spending a lot if it is worth it...I already gave Amouage $600 for a 30ml bottle of Tribute...I just don't think Opus VI is worth THAT much.

I agree with your date, epic man does smell luxury and strong. Strong as in powerful

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I got one of the most interesting compliments while wearing Epic Man. I was on a date and she said I smelled fantastic. And then she said "Whatever you're wearing, it smells HUGE." I asked if she meant I was wearing too much. I was only wearing two sprays from a sample sprayer, but some Amouage scents really can get loud (Interlude Man, I'm looking at YOU!) Anyway, she said no, I definitely wasn't wearing too much, but she said it smelled so rich or deep

Epic Man is on my list of maybes in terms of future purchases. It's expensive, but it's so good.
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Banned

I noticed change writes about Amouage very often:-) ...they must be paying him for a bit of add:-)

Remember his love for homage and how he mentioned it every other thread, what's the best perfume? Homage....that i am so so surprised he is buying those bottles only now:-)

Pre 2011 versions of any amouage were better imho.:-) .......when i smelled them 1 month ago , my first thought was: ok lets see if the price of these goes down, it must,its all synthetics in there.....

Now i see price went down for 200 usd one can buy it almost anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post

10/10

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I got one of the most interesting compliments while wearing Epic Man. I was on a date and she said I smelled fantastic. And then she said "Whatever you're wearing, it smells HUGE." I asked if she meant I was wearing too much. I was only wearing two sprays from a sample sprayer, but some Amouage scents really can get loud (Interlude Man, I'm looking at YOU!) Anyway, she said no, I definitely wasn't wearing too much, but she said it smelled so rich or deep.

She's got a good nose.

My problem with Epic Man is that I love it for the first oh, 8, 9...12 hours, but after that it outstays its welcome. It's got nothing new to say but just keeps talking and talking and talking.

Invariably, whenever I wear it, by the end of the day I regret having chose it over something else.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Epic Man is a beautiful scent. Currently it's my 'Sunday best' fragrance. I need to start wearing it more whilst going out. I have a tendency to spray a bit too much even though a couple of spritz is bound to be enough.