Gatsby by Pacoma Parfums
Thread: SOTD: Saturday, March 23, 2013
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Gatsby by Pacoma Parfums
For sale thread ----> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/431...an-and-Samples
Before gym: Midnight in Paris. After gym: Dior Homme Intense.
......Good morning. Enjoy your weekend!
Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Intense
Havana - Aramis
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Happy weekend, Possums!
Annick Goutal - Eau d'Hadrien EdT
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
La Lecon de Musique by L'Antichambre
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Good morning ! Chilli sunny March day so my choice is:
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Spring :: AdP Colonia Oud :: Chanel PM Concentree :: Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum :: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver :: YSL Rive Gauche :: Mancera Aoud Cafe :: Amouage Journey :: Dior Fahrenheit :: Montale Full Incense :: Amouage Opus II ::
It's cherry blossom season so I didn't want anything interfering with those fleeting ethereal wafts from the blossoms that are so faint that you sometimes wonder whether you imagined it or are smelling some other spring flower at a distance.
Good Saturday morning!
Black Tea - Murdock.
Guerlain Liù - vintage extrait.
Reviews :: http://www.lemouchoirparfume.blogspot.co.uk :: Reviews
Sport de Paco Rabanne
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Today I will wear my beloved Hammam Bouquet. I can't wait to feel its heady topnotes.
Lambretta by Lambretta
Good morning all !. SotD is Grossmith Golden Chypre.
Morning, all. Jon Rodgers I hoped you enjoyed yesterday's Ginestra. My that stuff is beautiful.
Sel de Vetiver from a sample
Thierry Mugler A*Men