Code of Conduct

Default Could you wear Le Male to class?

Whats up everyone,

Le Male is one of my favorite scents and i usually save it for night outs, but dont want to wait for specific occasions to wear it.

I was wondering if you could wear le male to class? I have tried it a couple times. i applied 1 spray on the chest, and 2 on each side of the neck. but later that day i was in class and as it was winter, the radiator was on in class and it was quite humid, and the girl next to me got choked the fuck out and i felt really uncomfortable.

However, if i went easy on the trigger and done like 1 spray on the neck, would that be a good amount to wear to class, or a spray on the shirt?

Default Re: Could you wear Le Male to class?

Personally, I wouldn't even wear Le Male to class if I were taking online classes from my bedroom.

However, If you like it and want to wear it to class, you could try not spraying on your neck or on your shirt, but under your shirt. That would keep some of the projection down a bit. You should be ok then.

With very few sprays, yes.

because of how cold it is where i live, i usually wear a thick t-shirt and a normal shirt to class, will a spray or 2 of le male on my bare chest with them 2 layers on still project enough for someone to smell me at close range?

Yes. One spray, two sprays MAX are good enough.

My son is in school right now and for everyday wear he usually sprays his scent into the air, walks under it and lets the spray settle on him.
    Being a high school aged guy who runs around it does tend to fade over the course of the day but it's still ever so subtly there.

2/3 of teenagers do exactly that. That's why most of us mature ppl enjoy it only in private.

Of course.

One on the chest. Done.

YES !!! I use to when I was in high school back in the late 90s, got many many compliments.

Banned
    Blog Entries

great scent for anytime of the day. 2 on the wrist. 1 on the neck and 1 on the chest should do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't even wear Le Male to class if I were taking online classes from my bedroom.
    LOL, agree that this projects like a monster, but 1 or 2 sprays on chest with a heavy outer clothing should do the job, it'll still project really well...

Sure you can, one spray under your shirt bam, no problem. These types of fragrances are only a problem if you over douse yourself

I wore Le Male to college classes all the time back when I was in school.

As others here have said, application matters - to this day, I never use more than 2 spritzes of Le Male.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

No, I hate Le Male. The ad campaigns and the videos are pure genius (watch them at youtube), but the juice makes me sick.

I agree with one spray on the chest... I honestly have never dared more than one spray(of Le Male), but I dab my wrists on my chest and then dab my wrists on the sides of my neck... I like to have the scent on a wrist so I can get a whiff every now and then with a casual scratch of the forehead or something to that affect.