Code of Conduct

Default Okay, who's wearing all the English Rose by Yardley and Arran Aromatics??? SOTD issue.

I have noticed ever since the switch back to "basenotes classic" if you will that the SOTD results have been questionable. English Rose by Yardley was getting double the wears of TdH and Aventus and Dior Homme, etc. I have never heard of this fragrance and I've been on here for three years. Now its Arran Aromatics Vetiver (AAV) which has almost 100 wears the last month. Is someone putting this down as SOTD 10 times in one day? I am willing to admit maybe I should know about these fragrances and don't but I sure know they are not more popular than TdH and Aventus....

LOL. I realize this is not a big deal, but the new system seemed to actually get more participation from people and I did not see weird outliers like this. If there are dozens of you actually wearing AAV and English Rose, show yourself!
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Default Re: Okay, who's wearing all the English Rose by Yardley and Arran Aromatics??? SOTD issue.

Mystery solved. It actually is one person doing this, but I won't call anyone out and you might have good reason for this.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Default Re: Okay, who's wearing all the English Rose by Yardley and Arran Aromatics??? SOTD issue.

I assume that when u post in the scent of the day thread that it has no effect on these results, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh View Post
    I assume that when u post in the scent of the day thread that it has no effect on these results, correct?
    That is correct, when you post in that thread it will not affect the data, only when you hit the SOTD button.

Someone around here certainly appears quite fond of English Rose - hadn't noticed the other one until earlier today!

... or like 44 guys wore Pétale Noir in the last month?!?!

It would be rather nice if an aficionado reviewed it!