Code of Conduct

Default Will i still be smelled with these clothes on?

Hey, i want to wear le male to class. Obviously le male has great projection. However, atm it is very cold and windy where i live and i usually wear a thick thermal t shirt, with a normal white shirt over it, so 2 layers.

Will about 2 sprays of le male on the chest penetrate through my clothing to be smelled?

Default Re: Will i still be smelled with these clothes on?

Only one way to find out.

Give it try and check results.

Most likely, yes. Le Male has almost certainly the projection and longevity most likely to achieve this.

Basenotes Junkie

I don't think so. I would put a spray on top of the shirt also.

Spray your neck
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Two sprays is little. I would say go ahead.

In my opinion less is better when you are heading to class. It's pretty rude to invade other people with your scent when they are trying so hard. You gotta respect the classroom setting. Half a spray to one spray I think would be best.

Stand still while I'll unleash my Le male hating pit bull terrier onto you. If you're still standing, you'll know that you're okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Atticushero View Post
    In my opinion less is better when you are heading to class. It's pretty rude to invade other people with your scent when they are trying so hard. You gotta respect the classroom setting. Half a spray to one spray I think would be best.
    What? Why not just tell him not to spray any on? No point wearing it if nobody can smell it.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Stand still while I'll unleash my Le male hating pit bull terrier onto you. If you're still standing, you'll know that you're okay...
    Was that a joke or does yer dog really hate Le male. Probably the bottle that upsets him. I have heard stories of dogs and cats really liking fragrances, but never hating them. If that was a joke, please excuse my gullability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry View Post
    What? Why not just tell him not to spray any on? No point wearing it if nobody can smell it.
    Exactly what I was thinking when I read that. Personally never even tried for a 1/2 spray.

Mine adore oudh - one of them pinched a sample vial that was dropped yesterday, but it was almost empty & rescued in the end

n.b - not an outgoing one....

& p.s. - they don't like citronella.
    Last edited by lpp; 24th March 2013 at 07:58 PM.

Wonder how you know you have done half a spray?

Roja Dove

Wonder how you know you have done half a spray?

These recent threads are posing all kinds of practical and philosophical questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Jive Hippo is doing his best to nudge people in the right direction but it's an almost impossible task..
    Last edited by martinijo; 24th March 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Probably. But if you will most certainly be noticed if you take the clothes off.

Clothing will tone down the smell, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But it will still be perceived. Besides, the clothes itself will come to smell a little bit of the perfume. If you sweat, though, you'll project no matter what.

cacio

You gotta remember Fragrance isn't always used for the purpose for other people to smell it. You can always spray enough just for yourself to enough and no one else. But that is just a personal preference of how much you want to project. But a Classroom is probably not the best place to be out there in terms of fragrance no?

Try to half ass the spray so half of it is beneath the clothes, half of it is just where the neck crack is above the clothes.

Overcome By Fumes

Spray your face. But use only a third of a spray. That way the clothing will not block it, and it will be close to your nose so you can smell it. A little goes a long way, so you should use less than half a spray.

It's controversial whether to keep your eyes open so you can calibrate the amount properly because perfume in the eyes is usually not recommended. The tears remove the fragrance from the eyes it seems (eventually).

If I were to wear fragrance to a class it would be for two reasons:
    1) For myself. A pleasant smell can help to refocus on the job at hand I find (I do this at the gym as well).
    2) To ensure that is someone were to take an effort to smell me, that I would smell nice.

Someone radiating their favorite perfume in a class seems equivalent to playing their favorite song at max volume on their Iphone. At best a distraction and at worst completely rude.

As to the question at hand, I find Le Male to be an incredibly strong scent. I would recommend one spray dabbed on multiple pulse points.

Wearing perfume in class is no different to wearing it in the office. Too many people these days are into the concept of having their space invaded by scent. Too much PC going on.

Roja Dove