Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pal Zileri Sartoriale

In my quest for sartorial-inspired fragrances, I am interested in trying the Pal Zileri Sartoriale. I was wondering if anyone thought this would be a good blind buy.

Default Re: Pal Zileri Sartoriale

Absolutely the closest you'll get to Gucci Rush without finding Gucci Rush (thank goodness I still have my bottle).

It's a woodsy, smooth blend that hides a subtle complexity with a bit more sandalwood (to my nose) than Rush but has poor longevity - we're talking 4 hours and less. I liked it, but handed my bottle over to a bigger fan of it than I. Would love to know where you're going to buy this one from.
    Hi, I'm William | removethelabels.com | Yep! This Is My Moving Sale Thread
    My Decant & Bottles Swap Thread | I need a Creed Original Vetiver cap...

Its a fragrance centered around a mysore sandalwood accord, its a much weaker version and less complex version of Gucci Rush ( Why they discontinued such an awesome fragrance is beyond me) , the drydown of Wonderwood is very similar and has excellent longevity. As with all sandalwood fragrances, projection is light to moderate.
    Last edited by vinramani09; 24th March 2013 at 08:59 PM.

Gucci Rush is much better in every dimension IMO.

Like Rush, Satoriale is also discontinued. It can still be found but I agree that Rush is much better.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Easily a good blind buy It's really not that bad at all, i do get the Gucci rush similarities but i think Azzarro visit is probably nearer.
    Sartoriale would be in my top 10 if only it lasted longer, its heavily synthetic but pleasant
    I mostly get violet and sandalwood which comes off quite sweet and in the woody/floral area. Worth it if you can still grab it pretty cheaply.

I wonder why they discontinued Rush, its an amazing scent , light years ahead of the shit being produced by Gucci under Frida Giannini, the current director.