Code of Conduct
    Banned

Default Question about Aedes de Venutas

Last time I purchased from them, they gave me an option to choose 7 samples to include with my order.
    Is there any other site that sells niche fragrances and gives free samples with orders as well?
    The reason why I ask is because I am looking to buy a bottle of Jubilation XXV and want to get samples of other amouages as well but they dont have any discounts or promotions. I can get a bottle of jubilation for a lot cheaper at beautyencounter but all they give is bogus pierre cardin samples.
    Basically i am looking to buy jubilation as cheap as I can get and want to sample 2-3 other amouages as well.
    any ideas?

Default Re: Question about Aedes de Venutas

Do you realise Venutas is an anagram of Aventus?

Quote Originally Posted by martinijo View Post
    Mind=blown.

Luckyscent or Aedes should give you some free samples with purchase. You could also try www.theperfumeshoppe.com, they have a good sampling program.

My experiences have been that depending on the amount of money you spend at Luckyscent with the purchase - that has determined the number of free samples that were included. Once I received 28 free samples with a purchase from Luckyscent. Granted, it was a large purchase.

Basenotes Plus

MiN also gives you 3-4 samples. Although their site may say they have in-stock, they do not have any and probably won't for several weeks. I recommend calling Aedes before placing the order to make sure they have in stock.

MinNY or Theperfumeshoppe for samples - I deal with Naz at the VCR, Canada store of the perfumeshoppe, a pleasure every time, I spend a good amt every time as well, however, she's always generous to me on samples. Getting 5 samples from the the incense series of CdG with my Nasomatto purchase this time (getting it tomorrow)!!!

In terms of price, as a Canadian, fragrancenet.com is my preferred choice, as a fyi, I did see a whole list of amouage's pop up on their website, most of which are not available currently, but should be soon, if not they will not be adding all this up to their website. Last month, all they had was Amouage Gold in their inventory. With 20% discount and the ebates cash back, i think their price will be the least among online sources...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    MiN also gives you 3-4 samples. Although their site may say they have in-stock, they do not have any and probably won't for several weeks. I recommend calling Aedes before placing the order to make sure they have in stock.
    min does not show any amouages in stock. None.
    unless if I am seraching wrong.

MiN is a mixed bag in my experience. I've ordered twice, once an Amouage, the other a Tauer. The first time I didn't get any samples (the more expensive purchase...Amouage), but with the second I got 3 Heely samples in a generous size.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Close, but no cigar: Aedes de Venustas

Lately Parfum1 has been including a couple samples.... you don't get to choose, but it's usually stuff I'd be interested in trying.
    I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    Close, but no cigar: Aedes de Venustas
    Ah Venustas..so close lol.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Attila View Post
    min does not show any amouages in stock. None.
    unless if I am seraching wrong.
    Hmm, that's interesting. Wonder why they pulled all Amouage off their site.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeach View Post
    Hmm, that's interesting. Wonder why they pulled all Amouage off their site.
    This is purely a hunch, but I remember a few weeks ago I was trying to get a quote for Reflection Man from MiN after applying a coupon, but for some reason the site kept saying the codes were invalid, regardless of the fact that they worked on other brands, just not Amouage. I contacted them and they said to email them directly, but perhaps they are taking note of the bug and fixing their site?
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Even non-Aventus threads turn into Aventus threads around here. Further evidence that Aventus is the best perfume ever. But yeah, +1 on luckyscent.