Thread: SOTD: Monday, March 25th, 2013
Good Morning Gents!
SOTD: Habit Rogue
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Grand Luxe by Fragonard
For sale thread ----> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/431...an-and-Samples
Either Rochas Man or Spicebomb tomorrow ...
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Paco Rabanne Metal
'imalaya by Creed
Starting the week with 'Tea for Two.
CdG Daphne (perfect!)
Tom Ford for Men
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
I'm starting my working week with Tabacco Vanille
L'Occitane - Vetyver
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
APOM Homme- MFK
Anat Fritz (original formula) by Anat Fritz
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme Eau Extreme for me today. I didn't think it'd still be cold enough to be wearing gourmands.
Wild Lavender by Villoresi - sample
L'Artisan Piment Brûlant.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. SotD is Xerjoff Uden.
Seriously, thats how they spell it. From a sample.
Some tortures are physical,
Some are mental,
The one that is both,