Thread: SOTD: Monday, March 25th, 2013
Good Morning Gents!
SOTD: Habit Rogue
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Grand Luxe by Fragonard
For sale thread ----> http://www.basenotes.net/threads/332...er-ToF-Samples
Either Rochas Man or Spicebomb tomorrow ...
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Paco Rabanne Metal
'imalaya by Creed
Starting the week with 'Tea for Two.
1) Serge Lutens (EdP Ambre Sultan)
2) Andy Tauer (Edt l'Aire du désert Marocain)
3) Boadicea de Victorius (Complex & Provocative)
4) Artisan Parfumeur (Tea for Two)
5) Amouage (Edp Epic)
6) Amouage (EdP Interlude)
7) Davidoff Classic (Edt Classic) - vintage
8) Lorenzo Villoresi (Edt Piper Nigrum)
CdG Daphne (perfect!)
Tom Ford for Men
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
I'm starting my working week with Tabacco Vanille
L'Occitane - Vetyver
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
APOM Homme- MFK
Anat Fritz (original formula) by Anat Fritz
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme Eau Extreme for me today. I didn't think it'd still be cold enough to be wearing gourmands.
Wild Lavender by Villoresi - sample
L'Artisan Piment Brûlant.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. SotD is Xerjoff Uden.
Seriously, thats how they spell it. From a sample.
An old Panto joke for you.
Lord:I hear that eggs are going up again.
Dame:That'll surprise a few chickens.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino
SotD - Rochas Man by Rochas
Creed Aventus. I really don't wear this very often.
Arabian Oud Kalimat
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Dries van Noten par Frederic Malle
Cartier Declaration Cologne
L'artisan fou d'absinthe
Still hot enough to wear this
Caron - L'Anarchiste
Lorenzo Villoresi's Sandalo...90 minutes in and it's intoxicatingly good
the great and cheap lucky #6
Rectoverso Man Tea Tobacco
Bond No. 9 Riverside Drive
XS pour Homme by Paco Rabanne
Smelling good on a budget!
Tobacco vanille on a cold snowy day
.......................................... Lanvin L'Homme
SotE - Cotswold Perfumery Amber.
Le Labo - Neroli 36