Code of Conduct

Default Was the new Tuscany killed by reformulation?

I found this one with a fair price and would like to try it, but ive read it's longevitity and sillage now are ridiculous. Is it true?

Default Re: Was the new Tuscany killed by reformulation?

I was wearing about 12 months ago. Smelt good to me and still packs a punch.

I tried it a couple of years ago and thought it very good, still a good smelling, relaxed, deep herbal scent with decent longevity. I have never tried vintage, so I don't know how it compares, but I imagine vintage is much deeper and long lasting, with more oakmoss.

cacio

Personally never thought it to be anything special.

I have the original and think it is a very nice fragrance, but it is somewhat mild, which I don't think is a bad thing because I think it is a part of the whole beauty of the fragrance. As for the reformulation, I have read that Aramis has been pretty faithful to the originals in its reissues, but I can't vouch for that.

I don't know the vintage one, but have tried the reformulation and it's pretty good to me: great aromatic-spicy-classic scent, good projection and medium-high longevity. A certain future buy for me.
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"..... I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Fall: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo |
    YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | YSL M7 OA | T.Mugler Pure Havane | Terre d'Hermes | Armani Attitude | T.Mugler B*Men | Lancome Miracle Homme | T.Mugler Pure Wood |

I like Azzaro PH, so if Tuscany has some resemblance with it, i will appreciate.

Tuscany vintage is a real great juice, the reformulation is really watered down and can't be compared, is cool in real hot weather but the vintage is a beast that I hoarded!

I find the current Tuscany to be still pretty darned good and well above the average quality available at similar prices...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here