Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    Sweeney... Thank you for the LIDGE
    And thank you for the Salvador Dali.

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    And thank you for the Salvador Dali.
    I swipe your Black Afghano!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey View Post
    I swipe your Black Afghano!
    I'd run off with your Bois des Îles
    Simplex Sigillum Veri

Spiritueuse Double Vanille. A tough choice from an impressive wardrobe!

Quote Originally Posted by cologne connoisseur View Post
    Spiritueuse Double Vanille. A tough choice from an impressive wardrobe!
    Puredistance M

bigsteeve,
    Your Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui is now.. Pour Moi

laroche, kind sir, please hand over you Egoiste Cologne Concentree and I will walk away from your collection

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    laroche, kind sir, please hand over you Egoiste Cologne Concentree and I will walk away from your collection
    How bout my Stetson? Fahrenheit 32?

Cello, your Bois des Îles EdP, please! And I'm eyeing your Ambre Narguilé jealously as well...will have to get FBs of both of those sometime soon...
    Amazing collection, btw - lots of great stuff! I noticed that though my collection is much smaller, we do have a few bottles in common...

Quote Originally Posted by Dane77 View Post
    Cello, your Bois des Îles EdP, please! And I'm eyeing your Ambre Narguilé jealously as well...will have to get FBs of both of those sometime soon...
    Amazing collection, btw - lots of great stuff! I noticed that though my collection is much smaller, we do have a few bottles in common...
    I wanted his Ambre Narguilé too, but your Borneo would be almost as good...

andy... I will enjoy your Hanae Mori H.M.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laroche View Post
    bigsteeve,
    Your Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui is now.. Pour Moi
    Damn.... I hate it when that happens!
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

I'd like to steal bigsteve's L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme. I haven't smelt it yet, but I've heard of it from quite a few people and it intrigues me!

I would add your Boss Bottled to my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    Oops whitefluffy, I have 2 capable hands, so the b'ful Jicky was willing to run away with me and I helped Lancome's Cuir with my other hand as well from your wardrobe...
    You rascal!!! I do hope they smell good on you. Enjoy! But Karma is not a very nice lady, and you lost three!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefluffy View Post
    You rascal!!! I do hope they smell good on you. Enjoy! But Karma is not a very nice lady, and you lost three!!!
    Rose 31. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by QWERTYOP View Post
    Rose 31. Sorry!
    with a nice collection like your QWERTYOP, i'll grab the discontinued bottle of Pure Coffee from your collection to go along with my the 2 bottles of PC
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...

bleu autumn haze

"Steal" is such a harsh word ... I would re-home HDDP's Derby to my collection.
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofbleu View Post
    "Steal" is such a harsh word ... I would re-home HDDP's Derby to my collection.
    wonderful collection shadesofbleu ... and i would like to borrow (forever) the masterfully made bottle of Ormonde Woman and L'Air du desert Marocain
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...

Come here, little Norne, I will adopt you...

Premier Figuier*(1994)L'Artisan Parfumeur

Quote Originally Posted by SaNielsen View Post
    Come here, little Norne, I will adopt you...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Basenotes Plus

I'll compliment my earlier steal of Bois du Portugal with change1's bottle of New York Oud.

mlsweeney I'll swipe your Philosykos.
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Serge Lutens Cuir Mauresque, Armani Prive' Nuances,
    Armani Prive' Bois d'Encens, Ermenegildo Zegna Indonesian Oud, Essenza de Zegna, Amouage Beloved Man, Fahrenheit Le Parfum, Dior La Collection Couturier Vetiver, and Rasikh Syed Junaid Alam.

Millésime Impérial

Quote Originally Posted by Mad14 View Post
    Millésime Impérial
    Probably M7 since I've never tried it.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Octavarium, thanks for the Invasion Barbare
    CURRENT TOP 5

1. Dior Homme Intense
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Tom Ford Extreme
    4. Gucci Pour Homme II
    5. Terre d'Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by colognejunkie2000 View Post
    Octavarium, thanks for the Invasion Barbare
    now i have two bottles of DHI D

Dependent

Thanks for the M7 Oud Absolu bro

The MegaJicky!!!!!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Overcome By Fumes

180 Ans de Creation, Guerlain. That's not one I see every day.

docluv45, your wardrobe is not showing for some reason, so I am taking a frsgrance from the previous poster, rubegon.

Rubegon, you have just lost your Habit Rouge L'Extrait

Wow John E Buoy has a rather large collection but I would have to go with CONCENTRÉ D'ORANGE VERTE.
    Living each day one spray at a time

Well Hammy, thank you very much for your bottle of Encre Noir that I just stole. Did you notice?

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Well Hammy, thank you very much for your bottle of Encre Noir that I just stole. Did you notice?
    Yeah I noticed and now I am calling the cops!!
    Living each day one spray at a time

mumsy, I will respectfully borrow your Cuir de Russie.

LDDM

Thanks Ozjon701

I would love to have Dior Homme Intense from mhek, thank you

A nice collection, jasonx. I fancy the full bottle Fleur de Liane!

Thank you Graphite for your lovely Virgin Island Water, It would be one of my best memorable scents!

Giant designer collection, nfn. Hard to choose, but I guess I'd take SMW. Thanks!
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

* Creeps away with OctaVariuM's bottle of L'air Du Desert Morocain inside coat.*

Looks like this thread is going to run and run...

Basenotes Plus

I'd love Egoiste, Martinijo, thank you
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Well tdem1961, I would steal your Bottega Veneta and give it to a special lady... and hope my crime is rewarded! ;-)

Musky_Monkey... swipe...there goes your Ambre Sultan...
    Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mick_Trick View Post
    Musky_Monkey... swipe...there goes your Ambre Sultan...
    Nice collection, I like Amber Absolute best

Phi, I see I have a choice of Bond no 9 or Bond no 9.

I'm making off with the Chinatown, thank you kindly.

YOINK! Thanks for the Coromandel, sucker!

I love this thread.
    Smelling good on a budget!

Voodoodanny will be short Feminite Du Bois and Dior Homme Sport !
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

mrfragrancereview you are going to miss your Xerjoff Kobe...

b3t0 - Black Afgano

Thanks to b3t0 for letting me take Aventus for a spin

Thanks for the Black Aoud, Kimo

D to the E to the N to the V to the E to the R
    Blog Entries

Tropical heat, I was so intrigued by your pure havane, I had to take it from you. I can't wait to try out what I've heard so much about!

Autumn, I have claimed your Granville.

I am a bit behind with my wardrobe, so recent ones are not listed.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Prince Barry, I'll have your Ormonde Man.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by herndog View Post
    Prince Barry, I'll have your Ormonde Man.
    Cheers!
    Thanks for the Rose 31 man.

You need to replace your Oud Absolu!

Basenotes Plus

I'll take your Vetiver.

OK Juan.... I seem to remember you helped yourself to my Salvador Dali.
    So hand over the Dzing! and no one will get hurt....

God, I've gotta get a life
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

Gimme that Narciso Rodriguez..

Quote Originally Posted by Mad14 View Post
    Gimme that Narciso Rodriguez..
    Yoink! No more Gucci pour homme for you!
    - Mark

ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE! ÉGOÏSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108