Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

i was brought up to believe that stealing was wrong, having said that, Bvlgari Pour Homme.

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

...I'd be very happy stealing Yohji Homme from my previous poster's (very nice) collection...! (forgive me Sticky Threads!)

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by Trauerkraut View Post
    ...I'd be very happy stealing Yohji Homme from my previous poster's (very nice) collection...! (forgive me Sticky Threads!)
    Easy come, easy go... I would acquire from you what you just acquired... Well, that is playing a bit of dirty pool, so I guess I would have to "settle" for liberating your Eau de Campagne, Trauerkraut.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frťdťric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driý) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
    9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacrť (L'Artisan) - tie
    9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie

Quote Originally Posted by drseid View Post
    Easy come, easy go... I would acquire from you what you just acquired... Well, that is playing a bit of dirty pool, so I guess I would have to "settle" for liberating your Eau de Campagne, Trauerkraut.
    Hope you have a backup of Nemo!

i would gladly buy Davidoff by Davidoff but stealing from someone's wardrobe...NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    i would gladly buy Davidoff by Davidoff but stealing from someone's wardrobe...NO!
    drseid has been picked twice! :P

oh and New Haarlem from Francolino

Quote Originally Posted by Trauerkraut View Post
    No worries. I have a spare bottle.

1280adam hand over the Rush for Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Threads View Post
    No worries. I have a spare bottle.

1280adam hand over the Rush for Men.

Aqua Fahrenheit! Just what I need for the spring....thanks Sticky Threads.

(nice fresh/aquatics btw...you should try Guerlain Homme L'Eau!)

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    Aqua Fahrenheit! Just what I need for the spring....thanks Sticky Threads.

(nice fresh/aquatics btw...you should try Guerlain Homme L'Eau!)

Stealsblind Slumberhouse Ore from Buysblind, thank you - because everything about the notes tells me I'm going to like it and there's no other way I'm going to get ahold of this one!

Quote Originally Posted by rowan- View Post
    Stealsblind Slumberhouse Ore from Buysblind, thank you - because everything about the notes tells me I'm going to like it and there's no other way I'm going to get ahold of this one!
    Say goodbye to your Shalimar, rowan- !
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Quote Originally Posted by NorstrÝm View Post
    Say goodbye to your Shalimar, rowan- !
    I'd like to welcome Chergui to the niche floor of my growing fragrance tower.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Octavarium !

Kiss your Chypre Palatin(need a second bottle) bye bye, I sprayed a smidge of IB too. Thanks loads
    What did Obi-Wan say to Luke at the dinnertable?
    Use the fork, Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by trex57 View Post
    Octavarium !

Kiss your Chypre Palatin(need a second bottle), I sprayed a smidge of IB too. Thanks loads
    Now you have 1 bottle of Chypre Palatin again

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Now you have 1 bottle of Chypre Palatin again
    Hey not nice, I need two. Jeez
    Use the fork, Luke.

bleu autumn haze

hmmmm, let's see Mr Trex ... Since I've already acquired Derby from the very generous HDDP, I think I will help myself to your C&S no 88!

And not to leave out 1280adam, I am janking your Aventus so I can see what all the fuss is about. (but only if it's from the correct batch number!)
    I've trademarked the color bleu

I would like to steal Dzing!

Quote Originally Posted by Beranium Chotato View Post
    I would like to steal Dzing!
    Wonderful Collection Brian,

the bottle of your beloved Bolt of Lightning would be a great acquisition for my collection
    AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...s-niche-splits

Currently splitting:

Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
    Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
    HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
    The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
    Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angťlique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare

and many more niches up for split...

Ambre 114 is MINE now! Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Ambre 114 is MINE now! Sorry
    That will fit nicely into the space your Mitsouko used to reside in
    Signature Rotation: A* Men, Pure Havane, Dunhill Pursuit, Varvatos Artisian, Guerlain Vetiver

from Bigtruck260 Gucci Pour Homme
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

From SteelerOpera, Acier Aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    From SteelerOpera, Acier Aluminum.
    Your Vol de Nuit
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Your HermŤssence Vťtiver Tonka

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Trebor is now sans his newly acquired Hermessence Vetiver Tonka
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    Trebor is now sans his newly acquired Hermessence Vetiver Tonka
    Well, I had to take two(sorry). The Worth and Jicky are now in my collection. You need back-ups just in case.
    Use the fork, Luke.

I'll snag trex57's Derby.

(D@mn this thread is hilarious!)

Tonyprince, my good friend, I thank you for that beautiful bottle of Czech & Speake Cuba.

Avignon... Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    (D@mn this thread is hilarious!)

Tonyprince, my good friend, I thank you for that beautiful bottle of Czech & Speake Cuba.
    I told myself before I started in this thread that I would steal one bottle and only one bottle but I just can't help myself... so I am taking your bottle of COMME DES GAR«ONS 2 MAN. Don't worry it will be well taken care of!!

Edit* it seems that Sticky Threads and I were pick pocketing DaveStPaul at the same time... sorry Dave!

Edit #2* From Sticky Threads I am going to take his Green Irish Tweed.... today is my lucky day !
    Living each day one spray at a time

Thanks for the Yatagan

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are too quick...that was from previous wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffers View Post
    Thanks for the Yatagan

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are too quick...that was from previous wardrobe

Your Tea For Two is now all mine

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Your Tea For Two is now all mine
    Wave goodbye to your D&G By Man
    Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help

Quote Originally Posted by Mervin View Post
    Wave goodbye to your D&G By Man
    Not sure if I already took this from you, but MR shall be mine.
    Fragrance blog being actively updated weekly (hopefully)!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Check out a fun little thread I made if you don't know what to wear today: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/384264-Pick-another-member-s-SOTD-(Game)

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Not sure if I already took this from you, but MR shall be mine.
    I'd take your Creed MI !!

[QUOTE=crvn;2910709]I'd take your Creed MI !![/

Molecule 01 minus Molecule 01 equals Molecule Oh Zero for you, crvn.

Gracias!

By the way, this time it's not going to "disappear then reappear" later in the day.

A nigh-silent footfall and a quiet yoink!

You awaken to a note thanking you for your Ambre Prťcieux.
    "You just keep me hangin' on." -- Farewell, Lou.

Thanks, 6of1. Hope I get compliments tomorrow on my new Caron Third Man
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

@bigsteve Your Dali!

Hey, frostiblack - remember when you used to have Tom Ford Grey Vetiver?
    Smelling good on a budget!

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Voodoodanny lost Dior Homme Sport
    Left him silent, without a retort
    To reply to my saying:
    (Though it sounded like praying)
    "My Heavens! It's good 'nuff to snort!"
    Last edited by kbe; 3rd April 2013 at 03:35 AM.

Vintage Tabarome

puredistance M, please
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

rubegon, thanks for that wonderful bottle of Gucci Envy! Don't worry, you can always buy a probable knock off bottle on Ebay, I'm sure one is eventually bound to be the real thing once again,
    Summer 2013 Top 10 :

1. Creed Aventus
    2. Dior Homme Sport (2012)
    3. L'Eau Bleue D'Issey
    4. Bleu de Chanel
    5. Acqua dio Gio Essenza
    6. Strange Invisible Perfumes - Peloponnesian
    7. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    8. Diesel Green Masculine
    9. Terre d'Hermes
    10. Guerlain Homme

Thank you RunSun for the generous donation of your Five O'Clock Au Gingembre. I'll always think of you when I wear it

You no longer have Ambre Sultan in your collection.

Thanks John E Buoy for the Wonderwood!

Hmmm, probably Chergui pretty much thank you...

Daze, thanks for the MFK Oud. I'll take good care of it

bleu autumn haze

How lucky for me that a bottle of Vintage Tabarome happened to find its way into my hot little hands! Thank you, cologne connoisseur!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Oh nooooooo! I will miss it since as you know it's been vaulted for many years. Oh well, enjoy it, you deserve it for all of your good work here.

Mr. Cologne Connoisseur will not miss Selection Verte until it is far too late. . .
    Last edited by mrcologneguy; 4th April 2013 at 02:06 AM.

Allow me to be greedy and steal Spiritueuse Double Vanille from mrcologneguy...

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Oh my...Aventus seems to be now missing from your wardrobe Suppressor.

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    Oh my...Aventus seems to be now missing from your wardrobe Suppressor.
    WHAT?!
    Now I will never get laid again...
    No more compliments...

Anyway, next poster, please steal something from kbe.
    http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/8031

Thanks for the Chanel …goÔste Cologne Concentrťe kbe​...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the Chanel …goÔste Cologne Concentrťe kbe​...
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Basenotes Plus

With such a huge & varied collection, I'm pretty sure you won't miss Safran Troublant. Thanks, ajmc.

Thanks for the chypre palatin @diamondflame

I'll take that Nio off your hands Beano1551

I hope you won't miss your French Lover much philmcphe
    TOP 4 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial

TOP 4 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme
    4. Dior Homme Intense

I'd love to be the new owner of your Terre d'Hermes bottle.