Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

My kleptomania got the better of me so I'm back for more and wow, Bonsai - what a treasure trove you have there! Originally I picked up your Santal Majuscule and started running for the door, but I quickly dropped it when I spotted your Les Nombres d'Or - Oud which I promptly made off with instead.
    Smelling good on a budget!

Default Re: Which fragrance would you like to steal from the previous poster wardrobe?

Lifting voodoodanny's Fťminitť du Bois.

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    Lifting voodoodanny's Fťminitť du Bois.
    Say goodbye to your Jicky, gandhajala!
    Well, my Jicky now
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

I'm off with your Bois Des Isles, Norstrom. Many Thanks)))

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    With such a huge & varied collection, I'm pretty sure you won't miss Safran Troublant. Thanks, ajmc.
    In all honesty, you are probably right.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

This is a great thread to get ideas for new fragrances. Subscribed =)

Sent from TapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by Azes View Post
    This is a great thread to get ideas for new fragrances. Subscribed =)

Sent from TapaTalk
    That's wonderful, brotato. But your post and lack of a wardrobe is sort of irrelevant to the direction of this thread.
    Now, to get back on track.....

Attention ajmc: Great wardrobe. Tough decision.... but I think I'll give your Infusion d'Homme a new home with me. I promise to treat it with the love and respect it deserves.
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

Basenotes Member

^ Bleu de Chanel.

Hadn't heard of this one until I went into town on Saturday and saw this on the shelf, tested it and really liked it. Definitely going to purchase at some point.

Braxbrah,

I'll take your Aventus! Thank you!

TLS

TLS, I'm sure you're a nice fellow. Nevertheless, say goodbye to Eau de Pamplemousse Rose. Mwa-ha-ha!

DaveStPaul - I'm going to give your bottle of Sel De Vetiver a better home in my collection.

I bet you used to really enjoyed wearing Tom Ford Extreme, didn't you, Jack.
    Last edited by voodoodanny; 10th April 2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Smelling good on a budget!

Voodoo, Dior Homme please sir. Thank you.

Definitely Gucci Pour Homme 1976 from LeeroyDaBoy!

Jicky is mine!!!!

I'd pinch The_Drake's bottle of Gucci pour Homme 1976 from his massive and elegant wardrobe. It brings back so many great memories!

I'd probably nab the Habit Rouge from that massive stash of yours, SillageMonger!

Hey SillageMonger, you have so many bottles, I'm sure you won't miss this Altamir I'm snatching from you, right?
    Oh, lessthanthree, as you came here so unexpected I took advantage of your taking off your coat and, hop!, now I'm running away with your Tam Dao as well...
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

LloydLlewellyn, since you have plenty of gems in your collection, you can live without Carnal Flower
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Ducking in here for Bois des őles, thank you NorstrÝm!

Quote Originally Posted by NorstrÝm View Post
    LloydLlewellyn, since you have plenty of gems in your collection, you can live without Carnal Flower

Quote Originally Posted by rowan- View Post
    ducking in here for bois des Óles, thank you norstrÝm!

eau deulle!

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Mtheroy8 kiss your Platinum …goÔste goodbye
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I've just got me some Sycamore!

Aventus - a great addition to any wardrobe...
    LOOKING FOR DECANTS OF ANY O. Durbano, ANY Hilde Soliana, BOISE VANILLE, COLOGNE POUR LE SOIR, MUSC RAVEGEUR, AND ROSE 31 TO SWAP:.:wink

Aquil, I am gonna have to free you of your Timbuktu, I may even snatch that Dior Homme as well
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

I would steal his Burberry London, because Iīve never tried it before and people say good things about it.

I don't see why I shouldn't dip in again. Say goodbye to your Avignon, DanielPlainview.

Beranium, I'm afraid I'll have to take possession of your Jubilation XXV.

Basenotes Member

Dear Quartz,

Kyoto please & thank you!

Hi Delly,
    five finger sale on your Portrait of a Lady!

gtsb,

Terribly sorry for your loss.

EgoÔste Cologne Concentrťe
    Current favorite: Chanel Bois des Iles

lucia i think you should file a report for your missing aventus, I'll be back for that gucci envy

Banned
    Blog Entries

Only 11 Craniumbash..
    GPH makes it 10

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

Tony T, now Amber Absolute has gone from wardrobe.

You have a lot of nice scent there.
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'HermŤs Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- HermŤssence: Ambre Narguilť

Banned
    Blog Entries

Wit you have a great Niche collection
    Borneo 1834 shall not be missed

Tony, I'll take your bottle of DHI. I already own it, but I want another backup!
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Banned
    Blog Entries

Memoir Man would be a great blind steal!!

Tony T...

I'll take Prada Amber thank you very much!

A slight tap and "Pardon me" as a stranger makes his way past you in this crowd. You think nothing of it, 1280adam, until you examine your possessions and find yourself bereft of your Royal Oud. Damn those clever thieves, is all you can whisper in your exasperation.

Be seeing you.
    "You just keep me hangin' on." -- Farewell, Lou.

6of1

Didn't you just have Jaipur in your wardrobe?

I could have swor... oops nevermind...

Banned
    Blog Entries

My fav new spring/summer scent - VIW

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    My fav new spring/summer scent - VIW
    I hope you weren't too attached to your Ambre 114 Tony? Well tough, it's gone!
    Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?

happy is the bleu heart<3

hmmm ... lot's of great choices here indianwells! Since I already helped myself to Derby and C&S no 88 previously in this thread, I will take your New York AND your Oxford & Cambridge off your hands! Both have been on my wish list for a long time!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Banned
    Blog Entries

Santal Noble or Ambre Sultan or Coney Island
    Damn Miss Jayhawk..
    Give me Santal Noble

Basenotes Plus

I'd take tony t's amber absolute

Our Top Story Tonignt. Preston H loses Creed Orange Spice to Zerby Details at 10.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Zerby looks everywhere-under the bed-behind the cupboard..
    He can't find Bel Ami anywhere!!

Zerby looks everywhere-under the bed-behind the cupboard..
    He can't find Bel Ami anywhere!!
    Hey Tony T

*Fills your box of Pure Coffee with actual coffee beans and swipes the bottle*

Hey 1280adam! say bye bye to your Opium pour Homme.

Banned
    Blog Entries

VE by Malle- No designers Mr. LA?

@Mr. TonyT: Gucci Pour Homme, thank you. A most impressive collection.

Banned
    Blog Entries

SDV will be missed by you for sure

Tony T just took your Frapin 1697 as I finished my sample and really like it.

I will be wearing a lot of L'air du Desert Marocain this winter, courtesy of TLS.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Banned
    Blog Entries

Being a Le Labo fan Santal 33 is a part of my collection

A*Men Pure Havane

If I have Pure Leather and it did not get the best of reviews, I cannot imagine how good could this be.

Pollux, I can't see anything in your wardrobe... It says 211, but no names show up... I'm intrigued.

Banned
    Blog Entries

My Chi-Town Buddy-you won't miss Oud by MFK with that collection

Wow! Nice wardrobe tis. It makes for a hard choice.
    But I'll take your Absolue pour le Soir.

- - - Updated - - -

My Chi-Town Buddy-you won't miss Oud by MFK with that collection
    That figures.
    My indecision causes me to lose AplS.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Blog Entries

DC 1913-Now I can throw my small decant away