Aoud Ever by Montale
Thread: SOTD: Thursday, March 28th, 2013
Good Morning Gents,
SOTD: Guerlain - Arsene Lupin Voyou
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Aoud Ever by Montale
Tomorrow I will wear something lighter: Eau de Hadrien EDT
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Signature Silver Mark - Jack Black
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
L'Artisan Parfumeur - L'Eau de L'Artisan
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Jub XXV - Amouage
Coup de Coeur by L'Antichambre
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
1. Patou Pour Homme
2. Patou Pour Homme Prive
3. Portrait of a lady
4. Jubilation XXV
5. Cashmere Oud
6. Tribute Attar
7. Ambre 114
8. Clive Christian No. 1
9. Jardin d Amalfi
10. Eau de Patou Pour Homme
Tea for Two.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Thierry Mugler - A*men Pure Havane
Wearing a sample of Reflection Man today. Nice.
Chopard Oud Malaki
Creed Original Vetiver
Caron Or et Noir
. vintage Z-14
Azzaro Jet Lag
Last edited by sjg3839; 28th March 2013 at 03:23 PM.
To my pleasant surprise, discovered a 15-year-old bottle of this in a box the other day. Giving it its first full wearing right now and it seems to have held up remarkably well.