bought this fragrance about a year ago but did not wear it much at first due to my obsession at the time on a fragrance called speick...but decided to give it another go because the weather was nice and warm today. this product is an edt which is actually labeled as 12% on the botle with a note breakdown printed right on the bottle as well..top notes are bergamot and plum. middle is rum and leather..dry down is amber patchouli and milk....i was initially introduced to this fragrance by a bar soap of this scent that i really enjoyed not only for its fragrance but also the actual soap was of very high quality and was about 10 bucks a bar, and approx $55 or something like that for a 30ml edt......

i applied a total of 3 sprays, 1 to each forearm and 1 to my vest today after showering at the gym...from the opening i get rum and maybe to come think of it there might be some plum because i smelled it side by side to my lagerfield jako and there is a sort of similarity.....drydown is pure rum with some noticible leather and something dirty smelling which may be the patchouli(before knowing the note breakdown i thought the patchouli note may have been some sort of tobacco ash or something or some sort of cigar like note)...overall i think this fragrance is nice for warm weather and i think it would be something i would wear at the shore at night...i did regret using 3 sprays because for the first 1-2 hours i was projecting huge..this stuff is potent and the warm weather here in nj today only made me project more..i do reccomend the soap as well which smells almost exactly like the edt and rinses off clean..i did buy a lime tonic edt and bar soap by this company but it does not smell like limes..smells like straight soap..i might do a review but whats the point ,,,it sucked and only smelled like generic soap.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea..i did not smell the milk note or bergamot..did not notice amber because maybe the sweet rum note overpowered it...

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea this frag also has a soappy vibe as well,,forgot to mention that