Code of Conduct

Question Day, night, winter and summer! What is your favorite perfumes for each occasion?

For a week, I'm try to understand for what each perfume is for! I'm not an expert in the case, so I need some help. I read the opinions about some perfumes in differents pages in the internet, and there are perfumes that seems good! A lot of people like, but... theres the question! 90% of this perfumes, are to use for the night or party! I use to put my perfume in every occasions But in last week, I learned that each perfume have your purpose, like day, night, work, winter, summer...
    So, my question is not very simple, but I think that all of you can help me...

I have two perfums:
    One Million
    Carolina Herrera CH

What I read about this two, are that both are to use in Winter/Night only!

So, I want your opinions about perfumes to use in;

1º- Day/Winter (in the work, por example) - I read about Hugo Boss Selection for this first point, but in this site, the opinions aren't so good in comparison with other sites...

2º- Night/Winter (at the pub, party..) - I Think that the One Million and CH HC that I have, can fill this 2º point. You agree?

3º- Day/Summer (I want to buy Acquo di Gio and Allure Sport. You think thats a good choice?)

4º- Night/Summer (Pub with friends, Party in the Beach, etc...) - Can we include Acqua di Gio and Allure Sport in this 4º point? Which of two its better for night? Or have no difference?

5º- In the four previous points, what is the bests perfumes to use in a marriage for example? And yes... Winter Marriage and Summer Marriage..

I think I was clear in my questions. Thank you for your help!

Default Re: Day, night, winter and summer! What is your favorite perfumes for each occasion?

I personally believe that any fragrance which I own and I own beaucoup, can be used at any time of the day, during any season, and for any occasion. Just my opinion.

Default Re: Day, night, winter and summer! What is your favorite perfumes for each occasion?

Millesime Imperial for summer days
    Neroli Portifino for summer nights
    L' Instant Extreme for winter days
    Dior Homme Intense or Aventus for winter nights
    Last edited by sjg3839; 29th March 2013 at 07:52 PM.

Almost any fragrance I like, alternated quite variably on different occasions, during different seasons, times of the day etc.

Neroli Portifino 50ml -> 180,00 €

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Theater View Post
    Neroli Portifino 50ml -> 180,00 €
    Welcome to BN & yes, start looking for a part time job to buy the above...

I don't have any preference, I wear whatever I feel like, irrespective of day / time / season / etc...

Winter: Habit Rouge (night) and Hammam Bouquet (day)
    Summer: Eau D'Hadrien EDP (night) and L'Ombre Dans L'Eau (day)

I wear many others, but you forced me to choose only one, and I obliged.

You think that 1 Million its good to use on a afternoon summer with 40º, for example?

On a summer afternoon with 40 degrees celsius, you should be investing in an air conditioning system, not in perfumes.

Winter -Tobacco Vanille/Les Zazous/Magnetism/Dreamer

Summer-L'Humaniste/MI/Roadster/Gucci II/The One

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Theater View Post
    You think that 1 Million its good to use on a afternoon summer with 40º, for example?
    No! Well Maybe all the sweating will just make even 1 million disappear. But if your stuck in a humid room with other people they might do terrible things to you for wearing 1 million. And not terrible things in a good way, I mean bad, horrible things.

L' Instant Extreme - summer days
    Armani code - summer nights
    Black Oud - winter days
    Dior Homme Intense - winter nights

Don't have four seasons locally, but:

Hot weather day - Millesime Imperial
    Hot weather night - Aventus
    Cold weather day - Portrait of a Lady
    Cold weather night - Chergui