Code of Conduct

Default Any perfumes out there that will give my wife that New wife smell?

Default Re: Any perfumes out there that will give my wife that New wife smell?

I do love your question, it gave me a big laugh.

I think you'll have to let us know if you really expect some answers... :-)

Yes, it's called "Take A Long Hike And Come Back In A Few Years." I heard it will make her smell pretty refreshing.

Overcome By Fumes
    Post Thanks / Like

It may require a layering in the following order (not recommended since it is an expensive combination)

Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses
    CK Truth
    CK One Shock for Her
    cK One Shock for Him
    Ck One
    YSL In Love Again

The top notes may be disturbing, and the dry down may be disappointing.

Post Thanks / Like

For a "new wife" smell you can't go wrong with Misogynist by Objectification of Women,,

treeman5823

Does "new wife" smell anything like new car?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vegangirl View Post
    For a "new wife" smell you can't go wrong with Misogynist by Objectification of Women,,
    Or, Huge Bill by Divorce Attorney.

Post Thanks / Like

Refurbishment huh
    Traum vernichtung

for swap/sale:

Post Thanks / Like

Answering with a question, admittedly, but simply too curious not to ask: an this fragrance also imply a "new wife with classic fragrance tastes" or does it necessarily have to be a fragrance of striking novelty, modernity, trendiness, contemporaneity, recentness etc. ?

Post Thanks / Like

Instead of finding her a perfume, talk her into picking out a new outfit, some new expensive jewelery and a fancy wig of a different hair color then whatever color her hair is now.

Arrange to meet her at a local restaurant or other venue and introduce yourself as if you do not know her. She should feel pretty new to you with the new hair, clothes and jewelery.

If all of this does not work you will need to buy her some new designer sunglasses and a new sports car. That is sure to do the trick.

And the best part of all is that this plan is still cheaper than a bottle of Huge Bill by Divorce Attorney.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Especially when it comes to perfumes ...

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    I do love your question, it gave me a big laugh.

I think you'll have to let us know if you really expect some answers... :-)
    No. Just thought some folks around here would get a good laugh out of it

Post Thanks / Like

Aramis.

Quote Originally Posted by vmarshmellow View Post
    Instead of finding her a perfume, talk her into picking out a new outfit, some new expensive jewelery and a fancy wig of a different hair color then whatever color her hair is now.Arrange to meet her at a local restaurant or other venue and introduce yourself as if you do not know her. She should feel pretty new to you with the new hair, clothes and jewelery.
    Dont forget the make-up. A new make-up can make her a new woman.

If this fails, instead of buying her a new car, pay her a series of plastic surgeries with a top surgeon. This *sometimes* works. Only sometimes.

She must be careful not to become the next Jocelyn Wildenstein. The cat woman!

Post Thanks / Like

Of course he's joking. If he were serious he would be posting on Craig's list or a "dating" site for married people. And the ad would read quite differently from his forum post ....
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Especially when it comes to perfumes ...