Code of Conduct

Thread: Hey y'all!

Default Hey y'all!

I'm new hear on basenotes and just wanted to say he and introduce myself! I'm not to heavily involved in fragrance (really only because I don't have the money for it)!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and start meeting people!

Banned

Default Re: Hey y'all!

if you dont have the money for it, then you shoudl stay out of this forum because soon you will be completely broke. Lol
    I m just kidding of course.
    Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thsi forum and its contents are highly addictive.
    Soon you might start selling your personal stuff and belongings to come up with the money to buy juice.
    Its like crack.
    Im injecting some aventus in my arm as we speak.
    need my daily doze of royal pineapple

Welcome!

Welcome!

Basenotes Plus

Welcome bkyle

Welcome. You can still use this forum for educational purposes. Just sample every time you go to the mall and come back and read the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    Welcome. You can still use this forum for educational purposes. Just sample every time you go to the mall and come back and read the reviews.
    Great suggestion. Sampling is a great way of getting to know what your taste preferences are and is especially good for figuring out which of those suit your skin. If you've got a Sephora nearby, the sales associates are usually more than happy to help you find what you're looking for and are able to give you up to three free samples per visit. Nordstrom is also pretty good for sampling as they've generally got a good selection of manufacturer's samples available. Another less costly way of acquiring samples is through various online vendors, and chances are that you'll be able to find at least one outlet that provides samples of just about anything you can think of. A word of caution: Don't go crazy with the purchasable samples... It'll stack up on you before you know it.

By the way, welcome to Basenotes! It's a great community with vast amounts of combined knowledge available at your disposal. If you've got any questions, never hesitate to ask! Glad to have you with us!

Hi and welcome. Fair warning once you start it can be a slippery slope. There is a thread that asks people to show pix of their collections. You might want to take a boo at them.
    What did Obi-Wan say to Luke at the dinnertable?
    Use the fork, Luke.

At least sample at the mall.

do it by note or genre. Leather, citric, floral the get detailed. Type of resin , flower and so on.

for swap/sale:

Banned
    Blog Entries

not 2 many of us chicagoans here. welcome bro!!