Code of Conduct

Default pure malt back in stock

just a heads up.

http://m.muglerstoreusa.com/A*Men-Pure-Malt/M020101011,en_US,pd.html?start=21&cgid=Men

Default Re: pure malt back in stock

I think the whole limited edition is more of a test of which ones sell the most and those will be in their rotation completely.

that sucks because I just bought 3! lol

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & Búzios

Good for those who were looking for other options to purchase it.

Pure Malt and Pure Havane have been available for purchase in the U.S. again for quite awhile now through the Mugler website.
    Basenotes sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree, Odori Tabacco, TDC de Bachmakov, Creed Neroli Sauvage, Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis & Vetiver Fatal, Montale Boise Fruite, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris fragrances, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ntale-Samples!

Offsite sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven & Prelude to Love, Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree, Odori Tabacco, TDC de Bachmakov, Creed Neroli Sauvage, Tom Ford Noir de Noir, Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis & Vetiver Fatal, Montale Boise Fruite, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris fragrances, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

pure havane has been available, but pure malt has been out of stock for a while. trust me, I've been checking every few days. the only option before today was ebay...

Dependent L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    My avatar is not a self portrait, just in case you were wondering.
    Blog Entries

Pure Havane is in stock at Nordstrom, both in store and on their website.
    Current Favorites:
    Reflection Man
    Royal Oud
    Penhaligon's Endymion
    Dior Homme
    Bergamote Soleil
    Gucci Pour Homme II
    Histoires De Parfums 1725
    Pomelo Paradis
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Millesime Imperial
    Fahrenheit
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT
    Currently wearing: H.M. by Hanae Mori

pure havane is available at macys and dillards too. I signed up for a macys card and got a 15% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by We are Texans View Post
    pure havane has been available, but pure malt has been out of stock for a while. trust me, I've been checking every few days. the only option before today was ebay...
    Ahh...thanks, did not realize that. I have been tempted to get Pure Malt. Fragrancenet recently had it and I should have bought it then (with a 20% discount plus 6% from eBates.com), but I wasn't ready to buy. Now, of course, they are out of it.
    Basenotes sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree, Odori Tabacco, TDC de Bachmakov, Creed Neroli Sauvage, Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis & Vetiver Fatal, Montale Boise Fruite, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris fragrances, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ntale-Samples!

Offsite sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven & Prelude to Love, Tiffany for Men Cologne Concentree, Odori Tabacco, TDC de Bachmakov, Creed Neroli Sauvage, Tom Ford Noir de Noir, Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis & Vetiver Fatal, Montale Boise Fruite, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris fragrances, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Banned

This is new and exciting.

Seriously though, Pure Malt isn't going anywhere, it was a good marketing idea on TM's part though.

Get it while you can. It is constantly in and out of stock.

I've never seen it as a problem to get it, at least lately. I got mine from fragrancenet for $62.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrFragranceReview View Post
    I think the whole limited edition is more of a test of which ones sell the most and those will be in their rotation completely.
    I think you might be right.

I would expect both Pure Malt and Pure Havane to stay in limited production, with both going out of stock occasionally. Both seem to be consistent sellers -- maybe not sellers like A*Men, but I'm sure Mugler makes money off each of them.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    I've never seen it as a problem to get it, at least lately. I got mine from fragrancenet for $62.
    I have never seen pure malt or pure havane at fragrancenet and I check their site for new arrivals almost everyday! These two limited editions have not been re-released in Canada so if anyone sees them at fragrancenet or fragrancex please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I have never seen pure malt or pure havane at fragrancenet and I check their site for new arrivals almost everyday! These two limited editions have not been re-released in Canada so if anyone sees them at fragrancenet or fragrancex please let me know.
    I bought Pure Malt at Fragrancenet.com on February 23. $60.15 after discount. There was a thread on here alerting everyone to it.

I am dying to get Pure Havane. A girl I know is in the US right now and I am begging her to pick me up a bottle.

CologneFan85

I love the stuff, such a great frag

there's a seller on ebay who goes by mcrogers40. he's been selling a few pure havane's over the past few weeks. he's a cool guy. maybe you can work something out with him if your friend isn't able to get you a bottle?

- - - Updated - - -

there's a seller on ebay who goes by mcrogers40. he's been selling a few pure havane's over the past few weeks. he's a cool guy. maybe you can work something out with him if your friend isn't able to get you a bottle?
    in case you're wondering...NO, i'm not the seller. lol

- - - Updated - - -

in case you're wondering...NO, i'm not the seller. lol
    Thanks. I posted another thread looking for help and a fellow BNer went the distance. THE DISTANCE. CF85.

that's great to hear! you will enjoy pure havane. i like it just as much as pure malt.