Code of Conduct

Default Roja Dove - Fetish

This is different than Fetish pour Homme EDP Fetish pour Homme Parfum extrait.

This is Fetish EDP and Fetish Parfum extract.

From Roja's blog

Fetish Parfum is a Chypré – warm, dry, spicy, leathery, & very sensual. The smoky, sensual, leathery-note of Castoreum permeates the blend of Oakmoss, Patchouli, and Vetiver, which is underscored by Musk, warmed by Cinnamon, Clove, Cedarwood, and Cedar Needles – the whole freshened by touches of Bergamot, Petitgrain, and Galbanum with a heady blend of Jasmine, Tuberose, Ylang Ylang, and Rose at its heart.
    My thoughts:

It's so good. I'm smitten for words. Old world Guerlain connoisseurs will love this.
    It's thick, dense, mossy and complex. No single flower stands out. The notes are blended seamlessly. It's a continuous smooth flow of notes.

Scent's initial thoughts:

Chypre lovers, save up your pennies; this is as close as a true chypre as you can get nowadays. Essentially it's a dry, leathery chypre but it takes from several masterpieces of the perfume world. To me this is most reminiscent of vintage Diorling. It also hints at parts of AdP Profumo with its plummy heart, the sharpness of the galbanum of Bandit and the shiny bergamot of the Party in Manhattan. Forgive me for not being able to give a clearer picture. It's that complex and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

I went back today and picked up the Parfum extract.

To these of you who own Fetish pour Homme , this is not an overlap. They're very different but equally as mesmerizing.

for swap/sale:

Default Re: Roja Dove - Fetish

Wow nice purchase and a extract as well I bet it is potent. I read that it smells like a rougher interpretation of Puredistance M, how would you compare them and could you own both?

We'll have to unanimously agree on a name because there two Fetish.

Fetish pour Homme (comes in EDP & parfum)
    Fetish (comes in EDP & parfum)

Clearly the latter is marketed towards the ladies but doesn't say so. From now on, if one refers to the pour homme, they should clearly mention it so as to distinguish between the two.

Jack Hunter,

This is Fetish Parfum which is a chypre. I think you're referring to Fetish pour homme which is leathery but much more than that (going on in it).

Fetish opens with a (deep cinnamon/clove & bitter citric opening ) thats shrouded in castoreum.

for swap/sale:

I actually have the opportunity to buy a pretty much unused bottle of Fetish Parfum for a great discount from someone who doesn't want it but am worried it may be a bit too feminine. Should I save up for Pour Homme which I have tried or should I blind buy Fetish Parfum?

I'm trying to message you chill123.
    Turn on messages please.

for swap/sale:

Turned on now.