Siecle by Fragonard
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Siecle by Fragonard
I will wear Noble Cedar all day long.
I smell marshmallows!
............Good morning! Happy Easter!
1725 - Histoires de Parfums
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guy LaRoche Drakkar EdT
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Fetish Parfum (not Fetish pour homme Parfum)
Bergamot, Lemon, and Lime, add a touch of dynamism to this rich, leathery composition which has touches of Neroli, Violet, Fig, and Jasmine at its heart which adds an unusual sweetness to a base which is redolent with Oakmoss, Patchouli, Vetiver, leather-like Labdanum, and Leather, with swathes of smoky Castoreum enlivened by Pepper, Pink Pepper, Cinnamon, and Cardamom, nestling on sensual base of Vanilla, Benzoin, Elemi, Ambergris, and Musk.
Laurhum by O'driu
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Creed - Royal Oud
bond west side
MFK - Lumiere Noire pour homme
Good morning all !.
SotD is Arquiste Boutonniere No 7.
Midnight In Paris
Pegasus by Parfums de Marley
Enjoying The Spring with Green Irish Tweed.
Scent Intense - CN
Histoires de Parfums 1740
F. Malle - Noir Epices
Voyage d' Hermès
Pure perfume, from samples
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Wild Fig & Cassis. Nice juice.
My Top 10
1. Amouage Homage Attar
2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
3. YSL M7
4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
5. Chanel Egoiste
6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
7. Amouage Epic Man
8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
10. Serge Lutens - Chergui
"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."
I'm wearing Tocca Stella today.
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
I've trademarked the color bleu
CURRENT TOP 5
1. Dior Homme Intense
2. Creed Aventus
3. Tom Ford Extreme
4. Gucci Pour Homme II
5. Terre d'Hermes
C. O. Bigelow Bay Rum