10.1 ounces of Tabac EDC.
Thread: Today i bought: April 2013
10.1 ounces of Tabac EDC.
With great luck I found a bottle of Frank no. 2 in a local shop. :-)
1. Epic Man by Amouage (26 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (25 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (20 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (16 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (16 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (14 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Tabac for men.
Clive Christian C and X , Tom ford Italian cypress and noir de noir
Current top choices:
1- Portrait of A Lady
2- Guerlain Derby
3- Tom Ford Cafe Rose
4- Bond 9 New York Oud
5- Clive Christian #1
6- Coromandel by Chanel
7- Acqua Di Parmal Oud
8- Chanel 19
9- Dior Oud Isphahn
10- Carnal Flower
Today I bought samples:
Amouage Gold Man
Frédéric Malle Bois d'Orage
Comme des Garçons parfum
Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
100ml Amouage Memoir Man
125ml Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche tin can for $24.97 at Wal-Mart. A steal !
Frankincense & Myrrh - Czech & Speake
Boy, oh boy!
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Where has this little fella been sleeping all this time?
Purchased in the month of April...
Acqua Di Gio Essenza
Diesel Zero Plus
D&G Pour Homme
Sean John Unforgivable
Joop Homme Wild
Terre D'Hermes Pure Parfum
Patou Pour Homme
Bvlgari Aqva Marine
Vintage Eau Sauvage
Mancera Roses Vanille
Mancera Sand Aoud
Opus Oils Mother
Pear + Olive
Carner Barcelona D600
Mona Di Orio Eau Absolue
Acqua Universalis Forte
Back-up bottles of:
Eau Sauvage Parfum
Jaipur Homme EDP
Various samples including the whole Parfums de Marly line and half of the Odin New York line.
Last edited by The_Scentinel; 30th April 2013 at 10:15 PM.
My buys for April have been: -
Terre D'Hermes EDT
Banana Republic Classic
Dior Homme Intense
Eau des Baux by L'Occitane
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Prada Luna Rossa 100 ml
Hanae Mori HiM EDP 100 ml
Current Favorites - Creed Green Irish Tweed, Costume National Homme, Hanae Mori HiM EDP, Chanel Platinum Egoiste
I'm just a poor musician, so my purchases are 10 ml decants. Thanks to the generosity of this community, I now own bottles (little bottles, but still!) of New Haarlem and Bleecker Street.
Invasion barbare, Sova, Michael for men and a few samples
Got these from fellow basenote-ers:
Somewhat good deals, I think:
$30 Rive Gauche (tin can)
One last pick-up:
Aventus and Pure Malt
Smelling good on a budget!
Well, I appear to have accidentally won a bottle of Neroli Portofino on eBay. Put in a rather low bid and didn't expect to win at all, but I managed to snag a brand new 100ml bottle for £90.
Just got a bottle of D&G Light Blue for men (blind buy). It's 'meh' and the longevity is total garbage. Was OK for what I paid though, £7 for 30ml.
Closed out April buying 5 100ml Berdoues 1902 Men's Colognes
I managed to grab this for £13 delivered!! A new, boxed and unused 75ml vintage Cool Water. I'm intrigued to see how it compares to the current formulation and more importantly GIT!
Creed Aventus lid wanted: please pm if you can help
Osmanthe Yunnan, Rose Ikebana, Iris Ukiyoé, Vetiver Tonka
Sneaking in at the end of the month, I was able to bag a 100ml bottle of Terre D'Hermes for £49. Nice way to go.
Probably the last bottle on the market! 180 eur! Great deal!!
Now have 3 flancon (250 ml) and 1 bottle (75 ml)
Litterally fall in love with this one