Code of Conduct

Default Someday Noir by Bieber-a new fragrance, I confess, I think I will LOVE it!

Someday Noir is said to be released later this year..I read the notes and I confess, I think I will love it. It comes in a bottle much like the regular Someday but is black and has a black and purple rose on top. The bottle also will have glitter speckles on it but not overly so, like Vera Wang Princess Night..the bottle will be more like a black nail polish with glitter, if that makes sense. The glitter there just to add some flare but not over the top. I would buy it just for the bottle I think. I know perfumistos/as haven't seem to like any Beiber scents thus far but just look at these notes:

Top Notes: Pear, Grapefruit, Vanilla Pudding
    Middle Notes: Red berries, Astropop, Cracker Jack
    Base Notes: White Musk, Jelly Bean, April Fools

Ok, so lame April Fools but oh well!!!

"One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

queen of the universe

Default Re: Someday Noir by Bieber-a new fragrance, I confess, I think I will LOVE it!

What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!

Default Re: Someday Noir by Bieber-a new fragrance, I confess, I think I will LOVE it!

lol Axe and Mountain Dew huh? You may have something there! lol.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

queen of the universe

Ahem, Mountain Dew absolute.
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!

Overcome By Fumes

Good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by jujy54 View Post
    Ahem, Mountain Dew absolute.
    Oh excuse me, lol..well, Mountain Dew absolute?? That difference right there makes me want a fb, sold.

Oh Kalli! I GASPED at your headline. One, because he pumped out another, and Two, that you liked it! Well played. You forgot one of the base notes. Quarantined monkey.

Monkey? LOL.

Kaili, I hesitated before opening this thread because I didn't want to be all "oh no, she did NOT say she loved a Bieber scent"....
    you got me! I loved the notes too!

Jujy, you got me too, but those notes were hysterical. Wonder what chewed fingernails smells like.

I think the Bieber one should be fronted by MCHammer since Bieber seems to be wearing his pants lately

Hilarious response from elizrj up there! I was just the opposite; I knew our kalli must be putting us on! Nice try, sister!
    The nose wants what it wants!

I just got a good chuckle out of this! Thanks! Astropop? Don't give the mainstream perfume producers any more ideas!
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Especially when it comes to perfumes ...