Code of Conduct

Default Where can I get Pure Havane in the US?

A girl I know is in Palm Springs. She says only Bloomingdale's has Pure Havane and there isn't one there. Where else might they have it? Nordstrom's? Anywhere else? The online Mugler store is no help. She's returning tomorrow.

Thanks.

Default Re: Where can I get Pure Havane in the US?

Nordstrom, Dillards, and Macy's. Lots in stock, last time I checked, which was a week ago, when I finally bought a bottle. A good buy. If you like it, jump on it.

CologneFan85

Hit up cabozon mall outlets near there, or hit up the riverside galleria. I'm sure one of the stores has it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Nordstrom, Dillards, and Macy's. Lots in stock, last time I checked, which was a week ago, when I finally bought a bottle. A good buy. If you like it, jump on it.
    She just texted and said she tried Saks, Nordstrom's and Macy's but no luck. I asked whether they have a Dillard's there but I think I have reached the end of her patience.

CologneFan85

Try cabozon they always have guys selling colognes there. Real stuff too. I lived there growing up. If not again go to the galleria they have it .

- - - Updated - - -

Or go to downtown LA, near the jewelry district there is many mom and pops cologne shops that sell it. I buy a ,A men there all the time for CHEAP. Off flower st near the ally's

Quote Originally Posted by CologneFan85 View Post
    Try cabozon they always have guys selling colognes there. Real stuff too. I lived there growing up. If not again go to the galleria they have it .
    Thank you Sir. I will inquire but it suffices to say that the texts I'm getting aren't all filled with smiley faces and LOLs right now on this topic. Some people just don't understand. Hahaha.

You can also get it at MuglerStoreUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    Nobody will ship to Canada. I suspect they are prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbkr123 View Post
    A girl I know is in Palm Springs. She says only Bloomingdale's has Pure Havane and there isn't one there. Where else might they have it? Nordstrom's? Anywhere else? The online Mugler store is no help. She's returning tomorrow.

Thanks.
    Go to Bloomingdale's website, search for Pure Havane, hit 'Find it in store' then put in the zip code your friend lives near. That should let you know where it's available, and she can call to make sure.

I may just have this all figured out, thanks to CF85. What an awesome dude. Things like this restore/affirm my faith in humanity.

ebay

Saw it recently at Nordstroms.

No tax or shipping if you buy it online through the Mugler store....is that correct?
    Basenotes sales: Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Angelique Encens, Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerutti) http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...ns-L-deCerruti

Offsite sales: Collectible CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome Private Collection, Angelique Encens, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Pure White Cologne, Himalaya & other Basenotes favorites (Xerjoff Uden, Spicebomb, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Artisan Batucada, L'Essence de Cerutti) http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Go to any Macy's and if they don't have it ask them to look at what stores do have it and they can even print out the whole list of stores that do. The vast majority of stores were only given 3 bottles to sell and I heard if those sold quickly they would get more.
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

Last I checked, it's available on the direct website. As is Pure Malt! (oh noes)
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)