Code of Conduct

Default DR Harris Colognes

I am referencing the Freshening, Traditional, and Classic. I currently only have the Traditional. I was wondering which you like best and why.

Default Re: DR Harris Colognes

Don't know much about the colognes but the quality of the shaving soaps is top notch! Probably speaks well to the quality of their fragrances as well. I wonder what the difference is between Traditional and Classic.

Haven't tried any but I have Arlington shave cream. Works great and smells great. I have considered buying the edt

Quote Originally Posted by bokaba View Post
    I am referencing the Freshening, Traditional, and Classic. I currently only have the Traditional. I was wondering which you like best and why.
    I haven't tried 'Freshening'. Hadn't heard of it, actually! Of the others, I prefer the Traditional because of the strong orange scent, which makes it a bit out of the ordinary. Classic is well done but not very distinctive.

Classic - lime
    Freshening - lemon
    Traditional - orange
    All ok - none top quality. I like the heavy acid in freshening. The musk in all of them is prominent and somewhat cheap.
    I like the green (lime) one too - it's heavy on cis-3-hexanal (cut grass) which is one of my favourite notes.
    The orange one is technically an eau de Portugal.