Code of Conduct

Default CSP Vanille Extreme - can it be worn by men?

I thinking of blind buying Vanille Extreme by CSP. I've got an amazing offer that's only available for a few days from now. I love sweet scents and I especially love vanilla. But, I don't like those super sugar girly vanillas that smells like cake. Would Vanille Extreme fit me? Help!

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: CSP Vanille Extreme - can it be worn by men?

IMO Yes.

I really enjoyed the opening of Vanille Extreme - it's like you have smeared vanilla ice cream all over yourself. It is very sugary at that stage. When the floral note comes in, it tames it down a little but it's still quite vanillary. It's not the longest lasting of scents.

I definitely feel a guy can pull this scent off, but you have to love vanilla ice cream type scents. If you don't, I don't think you will enjoy wearing this one.
    It's been a long hot Summer in Sydney, looking forward to Winter & wearing vanilla fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by KeLLsTar View Post
    I really enjoyed the opening of Vanille Extreme - it's like you have smeared vanilla ice cream all over yourself. It is very sugary at that stage. When the floral note comes in, it tames it down a little but it's still quite vanillary. It's not the longest lasting of scents.

I definitely feel a guy can pull this scent off, but you have to love vanilla ice cream type scents. If you don't, I don't think you will enjoy wearing this one.
    Can you suggest me some other "vanilla ice cream" scents? I would mind smelling like vanilla ice cream at all! And, I don't care how sugary or sweet it is, as long as it doesn't smell girly. If you know what I mean.

Vanille Absolu by Montale is another I'd recommend to sample. Very sweet but in a grown up way. It has cloves, cinnamon & a touch of woods in it. Not girly - definitely unisex.

It layers well with other scents too. For example, I've used it to sweeten up Dark Aoud (to make a vanillary sandalwood), and L'Artisan's Fou d'Absinthe. It's very versatile.
    It's been a long hot Summer in Sydney, looking forward to Winter & wearing vanilla fragrances.