Thread: SOTD: Thursday, Apr 4th, 2013
vintage Giorgio for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Good morning all !. D'Orsay Le Dandy.
Serge Lutens Louve.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Masakï Matsushïma Mat; Very Male today
Last edited by kbe; 4th April 2013 at 11:59 AM.
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Rainy, butt sucky day. I don't know yet.
Last edited by easyfish; 4th April 2013 at 12:40 PM.
Woke up in the mood for iris, so I showered with Infusion d'Homme soap (a Xmas gift from my BN buddy, petruccijc) and spritzed on (liberally) a whole mess of:
No. 19 (vintage Eau de Cologne) by Chanel
The air, in my closet, where I keep my fragrances and usually apply them was filled with that wonderful razor-sharp aldehyde/hairspray/nail varnish note that I love in this scent. Weird, but true.
"Reincarnation doesn't help you if in your next reincarnation you still don't know who you are"
-- Eckhart Tolle
Creed Green Valley
Green Irish Tweed
Amouage attar Tribute
Cool Water Game pour Homme by Davidoff
Wearing a sample of Geranium Pour Monsieur by Fredrick Malle.
Chanel for Men "Cologne" (vintage)
The Different Company
Oud For Love
Going to Vegas and this is going to be the scent I rock. Its the pineapply z01 batch and expected highs are 85 so hopefully it won't be to strong for the weather. Figure might as bring out my heavy hitter for the trip.
Chanel Platinum Egoiste - from a sample
Worth pour Homme
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Jovoy-Liturgie des Heures
SotE - Creed Green Valley.
Azzaro Pour Homme
Green Irish Tweed - Creed