Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default SOTD - Thursday April 4th 2013

I am wearing the 2005 formulation of Miss Dior Cherie on my left wrist and the 2011 reformulation of Miss Dior Cherie on the right.

I found the old formulation at my local pharmacy and it was packaged like this! :

The white sticker label is usually associated with the reformulation, but not in this case. Interesting.
    Looking for THE femme fatale scent. If you think there is something I should smell please PM me!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SOTD - Thursday April 4th 2013

Morning All,

Habit Rouge (EdT) for me today (and tonight, as I'll be out for dinner and drinks straight after work).

Have a lovely Thursday, gang.

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, all!

A beautiful spring day, I am at work wearing

Divine by Divine

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: SOTD - Thursday April 4th 2013

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all !. The exertions over Easter have paid dividends - it is my turn for a four day weekend starting NOW

Snowing lightly outside, so for the time being my company will be a roaring fire, irish coffee, and a little bit of Felix ...

SotD is D'Orsay Le Dandy.

Congratulations to bonsai

Serge Lutens Louve.
    I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on 1000 bonsai!

I'm working through my oud samples, and today it's Oud by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. Not really sure what I think yet.

Happy 4-day weekend Jon! Color me jealous

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Jon, enjoy your long weekend! Well-deserved.

Congrats on your posting milestone, Bonsai.

Vintage Rive Gauche for me today, best to all.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Post Thanks / Like

Some of you are smelling "divine" this morning!

Enjoy your well-earned break Jon!!

Congrats to Bonsai on her 1,000 post.

I am wearing Nohiba and smelling "pretty damn gorgeous" as
    Dawn French aka Geraldine Grainger in The Vicar of Dibley would say.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Masakď Matsushďma Mat; Very Male today
    Last edited by kbe; 4th April 2013 at 10:53 AM.
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time

Post Thanks / Like

Neroli AG or today, lovely sunny spring scent.
    Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. O.Wilde

Post Thanks / Like

Bonjour Mesdames!

Good morning! Congrats to Bonsai!!!

I am "trying" to wear Dior Addict again today. I hope I can smell it this time. If not, I think I need to take a day off. Cause it is a rather powerful fragrance, I know.

Have a good one, y'all!
    I send thee this sweet perfume a fragrance to the fragrant, as one would offer wine to the god of wine.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all. Avon Occur!
    DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, everyone -

I'm in Magnolia Nobile. Y'all have a great day!

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning! Rainy here.

I am in DSH Formula X with Mure et Musc Extreme. This is Mure et Mure et Musc et Musc.

The formula x always makes me think of the secret chemical x....

270px-Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

Fahrenheit Aqua

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cold here today, in the 30s still.

I'm still off my perfumes/vaguely headachey from this virus. Will be taking Mom and my daughter to therapy treatments. Mom will be discharged from PT after today-- her arm and back are much better and she seems to be managing on her own again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumedLady View Post
    In a bit of Peoneve myself this afternoon. Very pretty but won't replace AL's Pivoine Rose for me. Evangeline, very glad I listened to you last spring; you're an excellent enabler!
    I wanted to mention yesterday how glad I am that you love your Pivoine Rose! I feel exactly the same way - I've come across plenty of nice perfumes out there with peony, but no other true peony perfumes, so thus far Pivoine Rose is the only peony perfume I need ...but how I wish she offered larger bottles ...and body creams and shower gels and all the other peony-scented potions I can imagine.
    Last edited by Evangeline; 4th April 2013 at 01:23 PM.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Herod by Parfums de Marly

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you feel better soon 30 Roses ((bear hugs))
    Jon Rodgers - enjoy the 4 day weekend & the Mendehlsson. That '1000 post' you posted is bizarrely funny. (giggle)

Woke up in the mood for iris, so I showered with Infusion d'Homme soap (a Xmas gift from my BN buddy, petruccijc) and spritzed on (liberally) a whole mess of:

No. 19 (vintage Eau de Cologne) by Chanel

The air, in my closet, where I keep my fragrances and usually apply them was filled with that wonderful razor-sharp aldehyde/hairspray/nail varnish note that I love in this scent. Weird, but true.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Post Thanks / Like

Creed Green Valley

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    No. 19 (vintage Eau de Cologne) by Chanel ...that wonderful razor-sharp aldehyde/hairspray/nail varnish note that I love in this scent. Weird, but true.
    I totally get this, so I don't think it's weird at all, but I'm rarely turned-off by these sorts of "salon" notes - as long as they don't completely dominate the fragrance, I actually find them rather glamorous. Yes indeed, you smell mighty fine!

BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll join you in the closet, Mike, wearing No. 19 parfum. I'm having a hard time smelling this this morning. Maybe after it warms up and evolves I'll get more out of it. I'd be more inclined to wear Bel Respiro, but since I emptied my decant, I haven't gotten more since it's on Mr. Q's stink list.

PerfumedLady and 30R, I hope you're on the fast track to total wellness.

“Paging Mr. Rodgers. Mr. Jon Rodgers. Call for you, Mr. Rodgers.”

Post Thanks / Like

Eau d'Hadrien for me this morning.

Congratulations, Bonsai!

Mrs. Q, if Jon doesn't pick up soon, I'm going to run off with that phone!!! I need that phone!!

Slumberhouse Pear + Olive this AM, just because I woke up and could not decide on a Ramon Monegal sample - all the remaining ones scared me (tuberose, rose and clean musk) . I'll get back to work on that tomorrow.

Loving the iris love in here today I've been formulating a plan of an iris month of wearing favorites and exploring new iris samples. Pondering May.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the "mille"stone, bonsai! (Heheheh)

Wow, Jon, you totally need to track down the phone from Quarry's pic! It's perfect! Have a lovely break!

Gah!! Evangeline and PL, you mighty enablers, you've got me teetering on the edge of a blind buy of Pivoine Rose! I had good luck with my last $30 blind buy (Cinema), so I can't decide if I'm on a roll or tempting fate!

I'm wearing CdG Lily today, thanks to an incredibly kind and generous BN'er.

What is it with me and all these fresh, girly florals this year???!!! My goodness, I even went out and bought two dresses last week! (I haven't worn a skirt or dress since January 2007. Seriously.)

Cello, you smell wonderful! I love Pear + Olive....

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck with your Addict today, misscasey! If today is no better, you are right; you probably just have a case of scent fatigue. A short break should fix that; sometimes just a couple days off works for me.

Evangeline, you're taking the words out of my mouth today! I'm sampling Peoneve again today and while I really, really like it as a lush but airy floral on its own merits, a true peony it's not. More of an absraction of peony. I, too, still just need the AL for realistic peony. I do love it! And yes to ancillaries! Oh, my gosh, a big ol' Pivoine Rose cloud would just be so gorgeous!

Re: No.19 and Chanel in general with their salon notes; Mike and I dug into that topic in the aldehyde pass thread. I pick it out more and more since then, in many Chanels. I enjoy the way it's done in these scents very much. I agree; it makes their perfumes feel very glamorous. Gives them that "getting ready" feeling, as when one is being all prettied up for a very special event. Even when I wear them on my cruddiest-looking days!

Congrats to bonsai!

Jon, hope you luxuriate in your time off! You have earned it!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Last edited by PerfumedLady; 4th April 2013 at 09:47 PM.
    The nose wants what it wants!

Post Thanks / Like

ExtremeK, a proud owner of three skirts and three dresses here, I get them "dirty" looks once in a while here too, as if I am from another planet, really. Wear them in good health!

Cello, irises are great. I am in Ellen Tracy -- sweet peaches, irises and sandalwood.

Sampling 1889 Moulin Rouge from a sweet Bner..reminded me of a sweeter Iris Silver Mist at first spray, with a bit more spice, and a bit of rose. Waxy. Gets a bit sweet on the dry down. I do like it more as it dries down a little. Thanks for letting me try it.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeK View Post
    Gah!! Evangeline and PL, you mighty enablers, you've got me teetering on the edge of a blind buy of Pivoine Rose! I had good luck with my last $30 blind buy (Cinema), so I can't decide if I'm on a roll or tempting fate!
    Well, considering I really should have offered to send you a sample (and I haven't only because I'm almost out of it and feeling a bit greedy, lol ...that, and I don't keep decanting supplies handy anymore) I'll make you a deal - if you do buy it and don't like it, I'll either buy it off of you or swap you for it, 'cuz I love it and will be needing more soon anyway ...but if you like the smell of peonies (and it's peOny where I come from) then you really should like Pivoine Rose, too. I don't normally condone blind buys, but I think this makes it pretty darn safe if you want to take the plunge.

Evangeline, you're taking the words out of my mouth today! I'm sampling Peoneve again today and while I really, really like it as a lush but airy floral on its own merits, a true peony it's not. More of an absraction of peony. I, too, still just need the AL for realistic peony. I do love it! And yes to ancillaries! Oh, my gosh, a big ol' Pivoine Rose cloud would just be so gorgeous!
    Realistic, but even better actually, imo, than what's on the bush - I like that the "raw vegetable" edge (it reminds me of young tomatillos) I get from some real flowers is gone, but I think that's why it's a perfect peony, more perfect even than the one found in nature.

Re: No.19 and Chanel in general with their salon notes; Mike and I dug into that topic in the aldehyde pass thread. I pick it out more and more since then, in many Chanels. I enjoy the way it's done in these scents very much. I agree; it makes their perfumes feel very glamorous. Gives them that "getting ready" feeling, as when one is being all prettied up for a very special event. Even when I wear them on my cruddiest-looking days!
    Yep, I know just what you mean. They're all just so very polished ...I love that.

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon.

SotD is bizarre Sumatera by Coquillete Paris.

Enjoy your break, Jon!
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Good morning friends,
    Good to see you all smell wonderful. Been catching up over the last few days reading old sotd posts. Tons has happened in the few months since I decided I needed an Internet break (addicting isn't it). I think it's officially spring here in Florida. Today is overcast and warm. My flower gardens are starting to peek buds and blooms, and the air is becoming highly fragrant around the house. I have been mixing perfumes diligently, and have a few that I consider complete. Packages being prepared this weekend. I still haven't opened my online store because I am such a perfectionist and can't decide on packaging and sorts. All in due time. The puppy I rescued last summer is a shocking 110 pounds and eats like a horse, but acts like a lapdog. My kid brother recently found out he and his wife are pregnant with a baby boy, and am told they are naming him after my father and I. Here is a "Tahitian Sunset" rose starting to open up. Have a great day everybody! Oh ya, today I am wearing Eau de Lalique, and testing a new creation on my hands (neroli, muguet, coconut)

Post Thanks / Like

There you go, ExtremeK! See how naughty E. is? And Pivoine Rose would be so pretty with your new spring dresses!

I do know that vegetal scent in some peonies (lol, they're often "peenies" up here- but I prefer the o!), it must have to do with different varieties. The deep pink ones here lack that green edge but I can detect it clearly in the white ones across the street. I was actually going to beg the neighbors for a start from their bushes until I realized I liked the fragrance of mine better!

wooznib, so great to see you-and your stunning Tahitian Sunset!
    Last edited by PerfumedLady; 4th April 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Earlier on I was wearing Chamade, but now I'm wearing Ma Griffe with just a hint of chlorine.

Wooznib-good to see ya, glad about the good news all around.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello all, & welcome back wooznib!

lt's snowing again here today, but not laying yet. SOTD was Royal Egyptian Amber & Honeysuckle by Lucy B. This evening l'm revisiting my sample of Mitsouko, from the back of the wardrobe.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Sampling 1889 Moulin Rouge from a sweet Bner..reminded me of a sweeter Iris Silver Mist at first spray, with a bit more spice, and a bit of rose. Waxy. Gets a bit sweet on the dry down. I do like it more as it dries down a little. Thanks for letting me try it.
    Kalli, glad you are enjoying Moulin Rouge! I love that fragrance to death, and keep meaning to get at least a decant, or maybe their 14ml bottles, since there are a couple of others I could use too. Moulin Rouge is such a fun fragrance, while still managing to be a perfectly proper perfume.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Mrs. Q, if Jon doesn't pick up soon, I'm going to run off with that phone!!! I need that phone!!
    We should both get one, then we can ring each other and initiate a synchronised toast to Mrs Q

Wolfie / ExtremeK, keep flaunting your femininity - gets my seal of approval

Joining nomdeplume in Green Valley this evening.

Welcome back wooznib

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've enjoyed reading everyone's news. Gorgeous rose, wooznib!

Now I'm in Vetiver Tonka, from a sample that I'm stretching out. Funnily, I didn't care much for this when I first tested it, but I find it very easy to wear.

Mom hasn't been sleeping well, and heads over to sleep in her recliner halfway through the night-- a fall hazard. We will need to take her shopping for a new bed this weekend. Her bed is only 3 years old, but she's had so many falls since then that she's sore and I think she just needs something better. Maybe even one that can be adjusted electrically.

Post Thanks / Like

Diesel Zero Plus Feminine

Cello, you described that perfume very well. At first sniff, I get a big iris..I don't seem to care for the initial scent of a big iris note..the rooty/dirty part of it perhaps.. but I do like when the rose and spices join in..to offset the iris a bit. I do like an iris/rose combo. And I really dig the sweet spices in this one. Like I said, as it dries down, I think it's really good. Generally, I seem to prefer very woody iris scents or ones with a large rose note along with it. Though now that I've smelled a spicy iris..would like to sniff more of that combo. The only iris on my wish list so far is Heure Exquise, would like to get samples or a decant of it at some point.

Hopefully, you can get that decant soon!

Post Thanks / Like

E., I first was surprised at "Peen-niez" here in the Upper Mid-West, because they are "pee-'Oh-niz" for me, but now I do not care. And their time is coming soon, I am sure. They are to be found in every yard in our village, seriously.

Jimmy, very nice to see you posting again. I have been listening to "your" music often.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    I totally get this, so I don't think it's weird at all, but I'm rarely turned-off by these sorts of "salon" notes - as long as they don't completely dominate the fragrance, I actually find them rather glamorous. Yes indeed, you smell mighty fine!
    Salon notes, I like the way that sounds. Very decadent. 'I'm lounging in the Salon with Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum...bring me a Manhattan Jeeves and make it two cherries!' (giggle)

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    I'll join you in the closet, Mike, wearing No. 19 parfum. I'm having a hard time smelling this this morning. Maybe after it warms up and evolves I'll get more out of it. I'd be more inclined to wear Bel Respiro, but since I emptied my decant, I haven't gotten more since it's on Mr. Q's stink list.
    I have never smelled No. 19 parfum. The EdP has been on my To Buy list for quite some time. I am waiting for my EdC to finish before I get some. Which should be soon, because when I wear it (like today) I apply a lot. I luuuurrrrve Bel Respiro. It reminds me of Calamus by CdG with all-things-Chanel thrown in for good measure. I find it surprising that it's on Mr. Q's stink list.

...Re: No.19 and Chanel in general with their salon notes; Mike and I dug into that topic in the aldehyde pass thread. I pick it out more and more since then, in many Chanels. I enjoy the way it's done in these scents very much. I agree; it makes their perfumes feel very glamorous. Gives them that "getting ready" feeling, as when one is being all prettied up for a very special event. Even when I wear them on my cruddiest-looking days!
    Yes, PL that was a fun thread. I can't wait to sample/smell the other CAM (Chanel Aldehyde Monster), No. 22

-- Jack Kerouac

Farnesiana edp for me.

T! we need to catch up. Thank you all for the warm homecoming. Here is one of the most inspiring songs I have been addicted to. I can listen to it a thousand times a day. The lyrics are simply the names of beautiful Butterflies and Moths sung by an angel. For almost 30 years this song has echoed around and through me. Some days it can make me cry, but mostly it reminds me of how beautiful the world can be. I Hope you enjoy it as much as I.

Endrosis-osis
    Lotella-ella
    Endrosis-osis
    Vivigeossa-ossa
    Meliteae phoebus hyala phoebus hyala cloeyessa
    Meliteae phoebus hyala phoebus hyala nossinussa
    Sesia-ia
    Sultitan-itan
    Sesia-ia
    Totella-ella
    Hymeae saturnia hymeae nossinussa
    Vacua venessula vacua nekitella
    Tuphia vanessa venessa enovalla
    Sacyare oponalla oponalla hyniassa

You can check out my fragrances at www.garnerjames.com
    While I work on the website, you can email me for any inquiries at james@garnerjames.com

Post Thanks / Like

E, you have yourself a deal!!! I'll order it tonight! Woo hoo! Which medium do you prefer? EDP? Parfum? Oil? And I'm so sorry -- I hope I didn't come off as angling for a sample; it certainly wasn't my intention. I love the fragrance adventure. And although I typically don't do blind buys, either, I don't worry as much with AL fragrances since she sells the smaller sizes. The decanters don't carry many of her line (and usually not the ones I want to try), but I don't want that to keep me from trying new ones.

Twolf, it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there! The first truly nice day we have, when the leaves have begun to bud out and it's warm enough to wear sandals, I'll don one of the dresses. And Jon, you've got it spot on, for me at least. This has been happening since my divorce was final. I'm really wondering what in the world I did to myself in that relationship.... I never knew I had such a feminine side!

(Speaking of which, I'm even doing some pampering tonight -- a facial and a couple of other services to pretty myself up for spring.)

Wooznib, your new creation sounds lovely!
    Last edited by ExtremeK; 4th April 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that Cocteau Twins song wooznib!

Spending the afternoon in:

Coriolan by Guerlain

-- Jack Kerouac

Post Thanks / Like

ExtremeK! I thought I was out of pipettes but I found one-would you like a sample of PR extrait? Even though you'll probably want to take E.'s offer as well (I would-and did, last spring!), I'd be happy to send it for comparison if you go with another concentration. I think-but do not swear I'm correct- that Evangeline has the perfume oil. I've only had the chance to compare a few AL's in different concentrations and didn't think the compositions changed much, if at all, from one version to another. I mainly found that oil had a bit more projection than the closer wearing extrait. Both produce plenty of sillage. Haven't tried her EDPs, sorry I'm no help there.

Sampling Coco Mademoiselle extrait this afternoon. This is beautiful, like this much more than EDP. The sharp and biting EDT is still my favorite. But wow, this parfum is something else!

PL-I finally obtained Coco M. EDT in a swap. Never smelled the extrait, sounds nice!

Post Thanks / Like

You go kalli! I'm so happy for you, you waited very patiently for that bottle! Enjoy every drop!

The extrait really lacks that citrus sucker punch opening that I love so much in EDT. Extrait gets right down to the rosy jasmine and sweet patchouli base. The flowers in EDP are too acidic and get screechy on me at times; in parfum, that aspect is gone. And the patch/vetiver/vanilla combo in the drydown is perfectly smooth and seamless, this is where it's impressing me most. Would definitely not mind a bottle to keep my EDT company. But I shall be patient, too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeK View Post
    E, you have yourself a deal!!! I'll order it tonight! Woo hoo! Which medium do you prefer? EDP? Parfum? Oil? And I'm so sorry -- I hope I didn't come off as angling for a sample; it certainly wasn't my intention. I love the fragrance adventure. And although I typically don't do blind buys, either, I don't worry as much with AL fragrances since she sells the smaller sizes. The decanters don't carry many of her line (and usually not the ones I want to try), but I don't want that to keep me from trying new ones.
    Well, since I'm rather convinced you're going to want to keep it, I'd say just go ahead and get whatever you prefer ...really, anything would be fine with me, although I have the edp (I like to spray, see.) And of course not - the thought that you were angling for a sample never crossed my mind! But AL samples aren't easy to come by, and you're right - none of the usual sources for decants have most of them. And since she doesn't sell them herself, this is a situation where other basenoters can really come in handy.

ExtremeK! I thought I was out of pipettes but I found one-would you like a sample of PR extrait? Even though you'll probably want to take E.'s offer as well (I would-and did, last spring!), I'd be happy to send it for comparison if you go with another concentration. I think-but do not swear I'm correct- that Evangeline has the perfume oil. I've only had the chance to compare a few AL's in different concentrations and didn't think the compositions changed much, if at all, from one version to another. I mainly found that oil had a bit more projection than the closer wearing extrait. Both produce plenty of sillage. Haven't tried her EDPs, sorry I'm no help there.
    I've never tried her extraits, actually, but I love the oils and am often torn between the edp and the oils when ordering ...in addition to my spritzing compulsion, I choose the edps simply because I tend to be lavish with oils, and those little bottles seem downright stingy, lol! I'd go through 15mls of those gorgeous fragrance oils in no time, not to mention 5mls.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Salon notes, I like the way that sounds. Very decadent. 'I'm lounging in the Salon with Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum...bring me a Manhattan Jeeves and make it two cherries!' (giggle)
    Lol-ing at Mike about to be bludgeoned in the salon by Jeeves with a Manhattan.

Alrighty then...

I'm in vintage Miss Dior for the afternoon, 60s parfum and edt.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Chanel cristalle edp

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, everyone! It's a beautiful day here, it was 33 degrees on my way home from town.
    The forecast is for snow Fri. and Sat., just what we don't need.

Bonsai, Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts!!

Jon, I hope you have a nice relaxing, long weekend.

Wooznib, so glad to see you here again. Good luck with all the details for your
    perfume and packaging.

(((30 Roses))), get well soon!

This morning I wore, Hypnose Senses, a decant from a friend. I liked
    it a lot, way more than I like Hypnose, which I think is a little flat. I
    definitely bought the wrong one of the two. This afternoon I'm wearing
    Baiser Vole.

K,I didn't like the Hypnose either, agree, it's flat.

PL, I get what you are saying about the EDP, sounds like the extrait is nicer. Hopefully, it won't be too long for your EDT to get some company! Ya, I swapped out my Hermes Caleche Eau Delicate for it. I like the Caleche..but not as much as when I first got it.

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon, my lovelies.

Today I'm wearing Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia, layered over the beachy goodness of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

La Perla, the older one, tonight.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

This evening I have been wearing Chopard Mira Bai, from a sample given to me by a wonderful Bn member. It starts with a nice bergamot and peach combo, with a bit of vanilla, it's very nice. It's a cozy scent and feels a touch gourmand. Very easy to like.

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Washington Tremlett Black Tie tonight
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time