Code of Conduct

Default Essenza-nobile.de problems

I can't believe I finally registered here just to bash a fishy online store but I guess everyone should learn from my mistake.
    When you make an order there and pay, a delivery time is shown as 3-4 days. In reality, my order was made at the 4th of March and I haven't received it yet, after 1 month has passed. Who knows how long should I wait?
    en.jpg

Their support is ignoring my emails as well, nothing was done by their side regarding that problem and in the end, they've just stopped answering it at all. At least I haven't got any reply for 2 business days already.

enmail.jpg

So, be noticed that these promised 3-4 days are nothing but a fraud and prepare for ruined holidays, birthday presents etc. while ordering there IF you are going to order despite my warning.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 4th April 2013 at 01:44 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Essenza-nobile.de is a scam.

Can't comment on this particular case, but they generally have an excellent reputation. The concensus here certainly seems to indicate overwhelming positivity.

http://www.basenotes.net/thr.net/threads/254097-http-shop-essenza-nobile-de

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/265...sample-service

I've ordered from them a few times without issue - there is certainly no scam.
    Maybe the problem is with the postal services.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope they don't mind this quote from their site being posted - have you contacted the Manageress?
    And what does your tracking info. give you?

§7 Final Provisions

1.The headquarters of the company are in Germany. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. The place of jurisdiction is Hamburg.
    2.Any complaints can be made to following address:
    Essenza Nobile GmbH
    Managerress: Elke Popp
    Hebelstr. 13, D-68161 Mannheim, Germany

3.If some parts of the contract with the customer including the general terms and conditions should be or will be all or partly invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected. end quote.

Agree with Jon & UPS are probably a bit stretched right now.

JON RODGERS,
    The "scam"/"fraud" is related more to their statement on the website about delivery time (3-4 days) when it's more than 1 month actually and their staff is informed about it. I am yet to receive my parcel so obviously I can't comment on what's inside, so I've mentioned it.
    The ignorance of their staff is also worth notifying: and yes, actually due to their reputation on this forum I've decided to order there and was utterly disappointed, so I've decided to share my negative experience. I am looong time lurker but first time poster.

Ipp, of course, I've called them and e-mailed them. All they've told me they've "started an investigation with DHL" after 2 weeks have passed, that was when tracking stopped from Germany to Russia (check the screenshot of tracking in my post please) and replied they are informed about 1 months delivery. When I've asked what about these 3-4 days at their website, they have stopped replying at all. Check the second screenshot, I've been waiting for their reply for 2 days already.
    Last edited by coaxial; 4th April 2013 at 08:47 AM.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, can't read the screenshots.
    Maybe it's stuck in Customs? - happens a lot here.
    Last edited by lpp; 4th April 2013 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    So what does your tracking info tell you?
    It tells me that at 27th of March there was an unsuccessful delivery attempt. Though no one visited the house, no one called the number I've provided in my account info and no absence note was left at my house. These things/problems are related more to a post service than to a online store I guess, but when I've called our post they've told me sender hasn't included the phone number to call in delivery info.
    There is a chance the shipping address provided by sender is wrong as well but I really hope that's not the case.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

In UK, we have a quaint system where the tracking tells us 'Delivery attempted' once the item has cleared Customs (they send a letter out requesting duty at this stage), but I don't think this applies here with UPS as they collect it themselves here as far as I know - & don't know how your system works either.

Or did it go DHL?

It's normally up to the sender to chase the shipper, but possible to do that yourself in extreme circumstances.

Personally, I'd ring the 'phone no. on the website & insist on speaking to the boss - people are usually keen to sort out problems.

Not sure about international Public Holidays either - they play havoc with the post here.

If you paid by Paypal, or credit card, (if all else fails after contacting the Manageress) you may find help there.

Sorry you have a problem, hope they sort it soon.

Yes, thank you for your advices, I am trying to do my best here haha. Anyway, I've ordered it as birthday present, needless to say it's too late anyway so it really doesn't matter will it be today or next week.. It was DHL transformed to EMS in my country.
    The main problem is these 3-4 days compared to actual maybe 3-4 weeks especially because their staff knows it but doesn't inform their customers before they make an order telling it only after their complaints: AND complete ignore when being called on that. That's what I want to tell the other basenotes users so they will be ready for it. And my problem... yeah, I will solve it somehow. Thank you again!

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck

(EMS might be stuck in Customs).

Yeah, probably. If I knew that beforehand I'd acted rather different and used another website OR ordered it in advance. It's just I was so happy seeing their promised delivery time.. ah well.

Moderator.
    Post Thanks / Like

These days delivery is an achievement imo., here anyway.

Default Re: Essenza-nobile.de problems

Dear Coaxial,

thank you for letting me know about this issue. I am employee for Essenza Nobile and it will be a pleasure to help you out.
    We are not a scamming company, in fact we never took a single cent for goods that did not arrive at customer hands. Delivery issues are reality - this is true and sad, we'd love to be aware of this but it is out of our control area. We have the goods and we ship them with the data the customer give us. If there are any problems we look into it and try our best to assist. Customs are also a fact that we can't control and often the only way to solve it is to start an investigation case with DHL.

As we speak here I am in vacation and just noticed your thread while privately surfing here at basenotes. I don't know why you did not get an answer, but it is very unsusual. As per our guarantee we do every human possible to answer within 24 hours weekdays (to ensure customer satisfaction AND to avoid threads like this ). I will personally take care for your problems and am in the company again at Monday. Would you mind to send me your order number as Private Message here, so I can identify your ticket and solve it. Thank you for your understanding.

As a conclusion I want to say delivery this days is a pretty hard task and it wont get easier within the future for shipments that cant be delivered by ground shipping. We are taking action and searching for solutions but it is not easy to find alternatives.

So please let me assist you with your problems personally - if you allow on Monday.
    Employee @ Essenza Nobile
    Fan us @ Facebook
    Current Scentsations: Illuminum | Ormonde Jayne - Four Corners | Les Liquides Imaginaires

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsation View Post
    Delivery issues are reality - this is true and sad, we'd love to be aware of this but it is out of our control area.
    That's your main problem: you don't inform customers about it beforehand despite you know about it. The delivery time is clearly stated on your website while making an order: and it's 3-4 days. Your support has answered me at last after 2 days and they said, let me quote: "What is said on our homepage means that we give your package out of our house in 3 to 4 days after having received your order". This is called DISPATCH time, not delivery time, that is the main source for confusion for your clients (especially for those who, like me, didn't know that perfumes aren't delivered by express couriers like UPS or DHL EXPRESS). This is what I am concerned and mad about: showing your customers the delivery time of 3-4 days instead of 1 month it actually is.

At the moment there is no way you can help me except bashing the DHL service for utterly failing the delivery terms (because even their terms state 2 weeks or something like that) and getting your compensation for that, because only you can get it instead of me, who suffers from it the most lol.

If I only knew about that 1 month delivery beforehand I'd made another order and in another time. Now I don't actually need this parcel but oh well, since I don't want to bother with refunds I will receive it anyway (if I _will_ receive it since I haven't done it yet. But these problems are ems-related, you can't help).
    Thanks for your concern and reply anyway.

Wow, to think I was considering ordering MR from them in a week or so. This is making me think otherwise. While the $190 price is much less than $250 here in the states, I'd almost pay that much to have my package actually arrive quickly and without an issue. I don't want to wait a month and have nothing to show for all that extra time. I know it is out of their hands, but they should really offer you something for your troubles. I know restaurants do that all the time, and oftentimes those orders are in the $100 range. I'll probably buy from Aedes or someone in the states.
    Fragrance blog returning in May 2014!: http://moteperfumery.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

To the OP, I am wishing you to receive your fragrances safe, soon. To be honest Essenza Nobile is the best site I've ever bought from. Ordered from them several times and the shipping was super fast. Received many free niche samples with the bottles I bought. I will always be buying from them.

P.S. Sjörn, I've received my package some days ago, everything perfect. Thanks!

Yousuf
    For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by OctaVariuM View Post
    Wow, to think I was considering ordering MR from them in a week or so. This is making me think otherwise. While the $190 price is much less than $250 here in the states, I'd almost pay that much to have my package actually arrive quickly and without an issue. I don't want to wait a month and have nothing to show for all that extra time. I know it is out of their hands, but they should really offer you something for your troubles. I know restaurants do that all the time, and oftentimes those orders are in the $100 range. I'll probably buy from Aedes or someone in the states.
    I guess the delivery issues are related more to country than to shipper: I don't know anything about DHL in USA unfortunately. I don't have anything against 1 month of delivery in particular, I just want to be informed of it beforehand, so I will be able to plan accordingly.

yuyu15, thanks. I am envious =)

@Coaxial: You are totally right, regarding the wording - to be honest until now I was not aware of it and I have the fix for this glitch as my first point for monday on my today list once i am at the office again. I understand the frustation this might have caused. Because you named EMS I guess your delivery is to Russia? This are sadly often delayed. Before my vacation it dramatically bettered, but seems like not in every case. Will check in on Monday as promised and start an investigation case. (Please let me now your order number, got no PM from you until now)

@OctaVariuM: I am sure our regular US customers can confirm that those shipments most likely going through very smooth. We hardly had problems with your Country. Australia for example seems to be more a hard nut due to their local post "habits". How Coaxial and we are solving this issue in the sake of both parties satisfaction will bespoken on Monday - I have some ideas already...

@Yusuf: Great to read over here! Never guessed that you are an active member. Much more I am happy that you are pleased and everything went smooth! Did you liked the samples?

For now, I will sign off and relax a bit for the rest of my spare time, as it seems for Monday waits a lot of work on me
    Employee @ Essenza Nobile
    Fan us @ Facebook
    Current Scentsations: Illuminum | Ormonde Jayne - Four Corners | Les Liquides Imaginaires

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsation View Post
    @Coaxial: You are totally right, regarding the wording - to be honest until now I was not aware of it and I have the fix for this glitch as my first point for monday on my today list once i am at the office again. I understand the frustation this might have caused. Because you named EMS I guess your delivery is to Russia? This are sadly often delayed. Before my vacation it dramatically bettered, but seems like not in every case. Will check in on Monday as promised and start an investigation case. (Please let me now your order number, got no PM from you until now)
    Yes, it's Russia indeed. There is no need to start an investigation case, it was started already about 2 weeks ago and there is no reply. Of course I can tell you the tracking number but the only problem left at that stage of delivery is the courier itself (the man responsible for delivery to door), and I am trying to solve it myself by calling EMS each day. Don't think you will be able to do anything about it.
    Regarding the change of wording - I appreciate it and I will appreciate the warning about delivery time as well.
    UPD: And it looks like it's going to be delivered today. I just hope everything is okay with it, especially since it's Creed and I've heard there are some problems with Creed supplier in Germany.
    Last edited by coaxial; 5th April 2013 at 01:16 PM.