Code of Conduct

Thread: Everything!!!!

Default Everything!!!!

Kudos to The Chandos over @ B&B (my other love) for posting this link.

What do 1400 fragrances launched in 2012 smell like when mixed together in a giant sample vial?

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/0...fumes-of-2012/

Default Re: Everything!!!!

Thanks for the link.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I guess that "next level" (but MUCH harder to achieve) would be to try/to craft a sort of
    "Everything reloaded", "Everything complete works" etc. combining each and every fragrance
    ever existing and or recorded in history, though practically almost impossible (if fragrances discontinued
    decades or even more than a century ago also also taken into account and also, if the sampling starts, possibly chronologically, with the first fragrances ever historically documented).

That's a hell of a decant.

Allure covered this. Apparently some very rich people bought it anyway.

Basenotes Member

Where can I get a sample?

I have always thought of this as well, but didn't want to create a mess and waste a drop of every parfum I own...Wouldn't mind paying up for this sample though, just to see how it comes out...

I've got my own version in the form of used blotter strips and paper tissue from wiping the wands and rims of my sample vials after I use them.

Though of course it isn't quite everything - only the scents I'm interested in. I'd like to think that that's why it doesn't smell half bad.

Great idea !

Simply buy one decant of this stuff, and it could save a person a whole lot of work !

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    I have always thought of this as well, but didn't want to create a mess and waste a drop of every parfum I own...Wouldn't mind paying up for this sample though, just to see how it comes out...
    Where I read it, the writer said it was awful: http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/...g-perfume.html