Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default so are the Tom Ford Musks scents really unisex or do they fall into more feminine side?

just wondering because they are listed as feminine at another site, thanks
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: so are the Tom Ford Musks scents really unisex or do they fall into more feminine side?

I think they really are unisex. Actually, other than me, the only people I know who wear them are men. That's mostly White Suede and Urban Musk.

Default Re: so are the Tom Ford Musks scents really unisex or do they fall into more feminine side?

I tried a couple but they didn't seem up to much. Maybe this was because the sales assistant told me they all smell like cat urine.

I tried White Suede and White Musk. Neither stood out for me, but I wouldn't say they lean towards the feminine side. They're unisex to my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by odioustoilet View Post
    just wondering because they are listed as feminine at another site, thanks
    More feminine IMO.

I tried Urban Musk and its pretty floral, but I like florals, especially Jasmine centered ones. I would still call it unisex though

It's all relative. What is someone's feminine scent is someone else's hairy-chested favourite.

I think they can be worn my both sexes. The marketing depends on the seller.

I saw Joop Homme in the women's section of a store, no doubt due to the box, which is a pink/red.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Blog Entries

thank you for your input!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

They're all unisex.

But what is unisex?

for swap/sale:

I found several of them to be definitely in the femme-ness. The jasmine one, for instance. However, I'd say that even that one could be worn to great effect by a guy who is comfortable with florals. I understand that most of the musk ("white" bottle) line is being discontinued, with only a couple surviving.

I found the pure musk to be quite unisex. In fact, I sprayed it on a card, and asked one or two of the Sales associates (who didn't sell the Tom Fords) about their impression on the "unisex cologne", asking if they think a guy could wear it. They all definetely thought a guy could wear it. That's when I told them it was for women. But that's the one that stood out to me, and I'll probably get a decant at some point, unless I can get a really good deal on a bottle.