Undergreen Gold by Versens
Thread: SOTD: Monday, April 8th, 2013
Undergreen Gold by Versens
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Norma Kamali Beach
Diptyque - Tam Dao
Declaration d'Un Soir - Cartier
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guerlain - Derby
Dior Leather Oud
Feeling 'a bit of a beast' today
Armani Prive Bois D'Encens.
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Antonio Puig : Quorum
Viktor & Rolf
ďTo defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.Ē
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
HdP ambre 114. 1st wear ever. getting in love with this one
ďArenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?Ē
A*Men Taste of Fragrance
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Winter :: T. Mugler Taste of Fragrance :: Amouage Interlude :: Victor & Rolf Antidote :: Davidoff Zino :: Escada Magnetism :: Penhaligon's Halfeti :: T. Mugler Pure Malt :: Dueto Golden Boy :: Tom Ford Noir EDP :: Davidoff Leather Blend ::
Cologne du Parfumeur by Guerlain
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frťdťric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driý) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacrť (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privť (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold
"I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning !. SotD is Creed Virgin Island Water.
Rainy and still a little cool out so I am going to be wearing - Encre Noir
Living each day one spray at a time
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes